Clubplanet Nightlife Community

320?

arrakis

Yeah; that's right - just an hour before the crucial time-o-the-day... nah but seriously, just wondering if anyone's been to Club 320 (the former Bar Room) yet...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

it must open in late ct. because thats about the time that lawler is going to be there. i just hope they aren't going to pull any of that grand opening VIP only shit that night!! if they do i'm going to raise some serious hell at the door!!

Lor> Don't remember even where I heard it from; but I hope it's confirmed... how about a Clubplanet meet-up? I'm still not sure if I can make it down there, but I'm certainly gonna try!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

a meet up sounds good to me!!

If it turns out to be a vip and <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> nite for lawler, at least we'll be stronger in numbers than on our own.

I sure hope Lawler does play and since i'm told this club is pretty small, having a nice intimate setting will do just fine!!

email me: lafemmelor@hotmail.com

Hey!

When are you all going to meet up? I can't go anywhere this weekend but maybe next weekend we can meet up. I would love to finally meet some of the Clubplanet community. I will be at Space next friday for Gatecrasher and I do want to check out 320. Everyone let me know what you are up to.

Jewel cwm28.gif

I went to the aprty and it was good, I'm not very happy with the new decoration, it lost the intimate feeling that the Bar Room had, plus now it looks cold. I went home early 'cause I had to work early today but I had a good time. cwm13.gif One thing that is back is the old crowd I love that!!!! cwm41.gif

I went to 320 yesterday and it is really good. As Pascualina mentioned the old crowd from Bar Room is back, which I was really looking forward to (since the crowsds of crobar level and space leave much to be desired). Personally I think the decor is pretty cool. The music was excellent. All in all, I had a really good time. Can't wait to see Lawler there next Thursday.

Hiya everyone,

thanx to those who gave a review of the new club... just 1 question, are the door people jerks? I never went to bar room, so i don't know... but now knowing that this club has already opened, then the lawler nite shouldn't be a prob to attend. smile.gif

ummm... for those of you who'de like to meet up, email me lafemmelor@hotmail.com

and if not just write down some suggestions on the board for a meet up. oK?

320 clubowner Michael Capponi is one of South Beach's best promoters. Bar Room was harder to get into than any other club today. This means it wouldn't surprise me if the door became rather strict... although it is Steve Lawler which calls for a chill atmosphere. The club is pretty sexy and incredible so it would be cool if a rather dressy crowd shows up, but to be honest, I don't know what to expect, but the safest bet would be if you show up as best as you can... after all, it's all about the music, isn't it?

Archived