Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the reasons not to be @ wmc (so there :p!)

weyes

ok, let's make a list of why we all didn't go ;) :

1. watching northeasterners sunburn themselves in an effort to get tan in the winter is funny, but a little sad, at the same time. don't need that.

2. i see enough palm trees, thank you very much :blank: .

3. airport security going through everything i bring with me from place to place makes me feel a bit unwuved :( . (and don't inspect my chocolate, you bastards :cuss: !!!)

and finally,

too many great djs in one convenient location in a short span of time is simply too easy. I require a challenge :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by weyes

1. watching northeasterners sunburn themselves in an effort to get tan in the winter is funny, but a little sad, at the same time. don't need that.

2. i see enough palm trees, thank you very much :blank: .

3. airport security going through everything i bring with me from place to place makes me feel a bit unwuved :( . (and don't inspect my chocolate, you bastards :cuss: !!!)

and finally,

too many great djs in one convenient location in a short span of time is simply too easy. I require a challenge :rolleyes: .

Enogh BS Weyes!!! We didn't go because we are too f'n broke!:(

Well, I did go and I didn't get a tan and I didn't see and really really supper awesome dj's like my boy tiesto or howells or anyone in particular...

The only reason why I was there was to see Lola... :)

she paid me to say that... okay nah she didn't but I just wanted Weyes to know that someday you will be there and you enjoy every moment !!! SoBe is beautiful... !! Just start saving up for next year... $20 per paycheck and you'll be there!!!

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

... okay nah she didn't but I just wanted Weyes to know that someday you will be there and you enjoy every moment !!! SoBe is beautiful... !! Just start saving up for next year... $20 per paycheck and you'll be there!!!

Originally posted by weyes

and finally,

Trust me hun.. all these amazing DJs all in the same area at the same time = big challenge!

You gotta make time to see everyone you wanna see but a lot of times they are the same time slots at different clubs and different locations and you gotta go here then there then here and then over there and ahhhhhhh!!

It was hard to make the right decisions.. ;)

Originally posted by Codica3

Trust me hun.. all these amazing DJs all in the same area at the same time = big challenge!

You gotta make time to see everyone you wanna see but a lot of times they are the same time slots at different clubs and different locations and you gotta go here then there then here and then over there and ahhhhhhh!!

It was hard to make the right decisions.. ;)

:nopity:

no, i hear ya. still, though, it ain't so bad on the whole :laugh: .

One HUGE downfall to all these great dj's in on place is that if you don't have access to a guestlist or to a club pass, then expect to pay mucho bucks in one night... Club Space was charging $100 just to get in to see maybe 2 dj's a night.. that's insane.. and people pay that stuff...

I would never pay 100 let alone 30 to see a dj for one night... sheesh it's soooo expensive it gets ridiculous... but of course it's still fun..

and if you're drunk.... who cares about the money anyways... right!!! :(

One HUGE downfall to all these great dj's in on place is that if you don't have access to a guestlist or to a club pass, then expect to pay mucho bucks in one night... Club Space was charging $100 just to get in to see maybe 2 dj's a night.. that's insane.. and people pay that stuff...

I would never pay 100 let alone 30 to see a dj for one night... sheesh it's soooo expensive it gets ridiculous... but of course it's still fun..

how does that all work - the guestlists and passes, i mean? where/how does one get one, how much are they, and for what good are they?

Exactly... clubspace did offer that pass for that much... the thing is that if you don't go all the days then you pretty much wasted your money.. but the goog thing is that club space is new now and it's alot better than the old space.. i myself have not yet been to the new space but lola says it's awesome/better than the old.. but if you're going to WMC... this pass is actually great to have and you pretty much don't really need to go anywhere else than space ... they always have someone good and there's always liquor available... :)

But... to get on guestlists.. try to find clubs with guestlists in miami... how to get on them.. i don't know but there has to be a way...

weyes.. how about you and I go ... wmc mission impossible and try to find out.. :)???? i'm up for it if you are.......!!!!

...weyes.. how about you and I go ... wmc mission impossible and try to find out.. :)???? i'm up for it if you are.......!!!!

ah, sounds like a plan :cool: ... seriously, the wmc is a major goal for me next year, but i need a better job before anything can change (i'm not gonna make my rent on time this month, ya dig?). anyone got any work for an owl with a camera :D ?

Well getting a new job that you like is the hardest part..

I have a job through a temp agency.. and of course i hate it .. but i'm starting to connect with people and it works.. I won't be there after december of this year but by then I should be going good.. it's hard to save up for something.. i wish i knew a job for you..

my sis.. is a part time photographer.. she is beautiful with what she can do with people... she made me sooo beautiful... there has to be something out there that's better for you .. but for reall.... live on p & j sandwiches like I do.. and save $20 per paycheck and you'll be there..

oh yeah .. do you know anyone who will pick me up to go out tonight :)

You just gotta know the right people.. ;)

the space pass was a joke. a lot of people ha dit and still had to wait a long time to get in, aside from the time the fire marshall told them to not let people in.

$7 for a water, wtf?!

space is nice, much nicer than the old one, but the dance floor is smaller :mad: , the terrace is nice, better than the old patio.

anyway, wmc isnt as expensive as a lot of people make it to be. lots of free parties, and other stuff to do during the day, and lots of parties are selling tickets in advance so you can spread out your spending a bit.

it's kind if a pain in the ass getting to know the right people.

Originally posted by vicman

it's kind if a pain in the ass getting to know the right people.

Listen Punk -----> you already know the right people, half of them have Danny Howells on speed dial! :cool:

Next year, we are planning out the week in advance and party hopping w/ a posse! (& Weyes youre comin too!) :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Listen Punk -----> you already know the right people, half of them have Danny Howells on speed dial! :cool:

Next year, we are planning out the week in advance and party hopping w/ a posse! (& Weyes youre comin too!) :D

touched.gif:D:aright: !!!

Originally posted by joeygk

lol