Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler / NuBreed

sobeton

I am not one to rave about a CD... However, Steve Lawler Nu Breed is one of the most amazing albums I have heard in awhile. You feel like you’re on a journey thru the Jungle. Beautiful Ground moving beats; Deep, Hard, and off Da hook. What an incredible music Experience. If you don’t own this album, you should… Just my $0.02…

Peace,

Sobeton

Thanks for the review, Sobe; hey - are you going to catch him live this week? Let me know...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I am going to try bro.. I have a business meeting the following day. If I can reschedule that, I will be there for sure. Plan on going to Digweed on Wednesday. I loved "Bedrock" so I hope he turns it out. Are you going ??

Peace,

Sobeton

I'm going to try to go to S Lawler, but just as you I have work the following day; so just trying to swing that... I'll let you know in any case.

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Is an 8 hour work day going to stop you from listening to one of the best up & coming dj around? Lightweights. I tell you...

As long as u take a power nap before you go out, you'll be alright. Just take it easy on the alcohol. That's what makes you pay the next day.

So far, I think I prefer the Howells over the Lawler Nubreed. Im not quite sure yet.

D> It's more the suffering the next day (and waking up at 7:00); I have no problem with finding the energy to go... and it's also the 1+ hour drive back to West Palm. But I hear ya; and I did see him in Ibiza, so give me a little credit! Even though I fucked up not seeing Danny H... cwm6.gif

------------------

NoLimit > I wish my workday was only 8 hours. However, I have an important meeting the day after Lawler. I need to be 100%… With any luck he will be back before the

End of the year. By the way, The Howells CD is equally amazing. The Lawler is Simply a work of art. Listen to the Lawler CD a little more; you Will see what I mean….

Peace,

Sobeton

Oh believe me bro, I listen to them quite often. Those 3 min intros, imagine how much work those took.

Nowadays, as a dj, you can't just make a cd by just mixing. You've got to add that finesse to it and do re-edit, add on, sample, or throw in a few alcapellas.

Archived