Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm BACK!

flavanugz

I know you all missed me. So instead of giving everyone party reviews and trainspots, Im going to make a list of highlights that are slightly different.

Monday:

Being at nicest club ever (Opium Garden)

Being a belligerent DJ whore and getting pics with Sasha, Red Jerry, and Quivver

Taking some ill DXM

Meeting some dude named Starsky and seeing if he can get me drugs (6:00am at pizza place)

Tuesday:

Waking up at 10am and stumbling to a poolparty,slurring every other word.

Topless Beaches

Walking into the Surfcomber beach club to Herbie Hancock: Rocket

La Sandwhicherie....OMG

112 Crew Penthouse,amazing amazing place

Eating $12 Cheese Dogs with James Zabiela, Ross Cale, Steve Gerrard, and a bunch of other "blokes"

Getting denied access to Bedrock party because im not a girl

Infusion Live

Tooling on New England rave promoters with Biz

Pool party atour hotel with DJ CDR,throwing bottles into the street from the pool, watching johnny try to mack the asian chick from Joe Millionaire

Gay,homeless dude crashing our pool party (thats calebs highlight)

DXM DXM

Wednesday:

Back to surfcomber around 12pm where i lay in an innertube and listen to Halo for a few hours

La Sandwhicherie.......UH HUH

GU party at Shore Club w/ Howells and Lawler (great beats,wretched sound)

Hallucination party around 3 am. (possibly party of the conference)

S&D blaked out at the party

Mazi laying down his third blinder of the week

More DXM, this time I plugged em

Thursday:

No sleepy cuz of aderol, go to pool party around 11

Enter surfcomber to old skool pony track from sean cusick.

Getting a mean tan in thesame innertube

Leaving paradise cuz D:Fuse SUCKS (ie only dj i disliked all conference, nice dude though)

JZ and Porter tag team (WHOA, nothing like banging 8am music at 5pm)

Pregaming before Space (ie plugging a dozen DXM pills)

Being at Space (hugest club ive ever seen, awesome sets by all djs)

Regaining my faith in Sasha, he laid it down

The terrace is unreal

Going home around 9, to go straight back to Boston

Some more will be added as I recover from being faced on DXM.........

I'm still trying to id it...something Lawler played. He rocked the terrace and the GU pool party with it. Must.....have....track.....

Also the "White Horse" song Cusick had a remix of.

Amber - "Anyways" (Steve Porter mix) was probably the greatest 6 minutes of my life ever spent in 1 club.

Most overplayed song: the new puffy/deep dish/darren emerson track which BLOWS! And the Size DDD "Nobody Listens to Techno" track.

I’m back too! What a fucking week, oh my God! I have a million things to do at work, so a full recap will have to wait. Long story short, we rocked every venue we played, got offers to play all over, including other countries, and had the best time in the process. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by groovefire

I'm back too! What a fucking week, oh my God! I have a million things to do at work, so a full recap will have to wait. Long story short, we rocked every venue we played, got offers to play all over, including other countries, and had the best time in the process. Stay tuned.

Nice! sounds like a damn good/productive time. Does this mean you can finally quit your day job?

Gotta give details on the countries... anywhere cool? I'm looking to take a vacation sometime soon (After hearing shit all last week about Miami).

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Gotta give details on the countries... anywhere cool? I'm looking to take a vacation sometime soon (After hearing shit all last week about Miami).

Promises, promises between you and G I think I have enough promises to last me a lifetime, admit it you are never leaving Boston.... lol You love the BMC too much.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Discussions took place for Amsterdam and Colombia. I'm a little worried about safety in the latter, but, we'll see. They'd fly us out and put us up, and pay us atop all that, so it might be worth a little risk, huh? We'll see if we even hear from them.

Discussions took place for Amsterdam and Colombia. I'm a little worried about safety in the latter, but, we'll see. They'd fly us out and put us up, and pay us atop all that, so it might be worth a little risk, huh? We'll see if we even hear from them.

This is one promise you can bank on: If you guys play in Amsterdam, I WILL be there!!

Now, can you just tell the club owner that I'm the secret 4th member of Groovefire so I get to go for free? I could be like that dude in the Mighty Mighty Bostones who doesn't play an instrument and just jumps around and dances like a fool the whole time they play. I think I'd be pretty good at that.

Jess, I need to get the hell out of Boston! The BMC wrecked me.. I don't know if I'll ever be the same. I need to go to a nice, quiet, relaxing place.... like Miami or something ;)

do you need a translator? hehe, I speak Spanish ;)