Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anti-Protesters Roll-Call!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Screw pepper spray.....club them with baseball bats!!!!

Yeah they make a great target for terrorists....If that was to happen lets see them protest the war after that... I say club them down with fresh fish...

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Screw pepper spray.....club them with baseball bats!!!!

Ya !!!!! What is wrong with those ppl....i mean its bad enoff we are @ war and not to mention the terroist attacks that could take place while there protesting......I mean alout of police officers are needed to control thier protest ...for PEACE :rolleyes:

We really need those officers to protect the american ppl agaist the terroists and the crimminals...not are own citzens :(

Keep protesting the fact that we are hunting down savages that kill and beat POWs......keep taking the side of countries like Russia whose companies sell radar equipment to these savages...

keep taking the side of these f***s who pretend to be giving up then ambush!!!!

KEEP PROTESTING U worthless pieces of S***!!!!!!!!!!!!

100,000's that did not lose someone during 9/11 obviously!!!!

100000 people protested the war the other day in NY and only 1600 or so supported the war in a march yesterday. In my opinion, those dam negative protestors need to get fucking jobs and stop being a drain on society. If all that people that supported the war went there would have been a lot more. This is how I see it, there is nothing to complain about for the people who are for the War so why go and March on capitol hill. There is no need for it........................

I AGREE...PROTESTERS SHOULD CUT THE SHIT AND STAND BEHIND OUR PRESIDENT. WE ARE GOING TO WAR TO STOP EVIL IN IRAQ, HOW CAN THEY SAY NO WAR WITH ALL THE HORRIFIC AND WRONG THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON. THESE PEOPLE PROTESTING OBVIOUSLY DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON. THEY ARE JUST CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS WHEN OUR POLICE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON PROTECTING OUR COUNTY FROM TERRORISM.

Originally posted by eternitygirl

I AGREE...PROTESTERS SHOULD CUT THE SHIT AND STAND BEHIND OUR PRESIDENT. WE ARE GOING TO WAR TO STOP EVIL IN IRAQ, HOW CAN THEY SAY NO WAR WITH ALL THE HORRIFIC AND WRONG THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON. THESE PEOPLE PROTESTING OBVIOUSLY DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON. THEY ARE JUST CAUSING MORE PROBLEMS WHEN OUR POLICE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON PROTECTING OUR COUNTY FROM TERRORISM.

Oh, stiffle it:tongue:

j/k

Most of these protesters do it because the think it's fashionable

We are fighting for peace, but they have to throw in oil as a reason, because they feel they have to hate Bush. They are simply not used to a president actually doing something

- protesters are a carry over from the Vietnam era, & I think they are still having flashbacks.

Hollywood by the way - what do they know about the real world? Shut the fuck up & dance, act or sing - you are an entertainer, not a philosopher