Clubplanet Nightlife Community

acosta leaves ultra pissed..refuses to play

sgtfury

didn't he see the flyers before he got to the venue?

i wonder if his booking agent or manager had a specific stipulation in the performance contract which clearly stated that if he was not billed to play the main, he wasn't obligated to play.

my friend heard a bit of his broadcast on 93.1 and said it sounded like they were going off.

For all its worth, keeping in mind who put you up on ANY stage is first and foremost and I think George Acosta has forgotten that all together. Sad though to let fame go to your head like that.

Now on another note....as for Edgar V, he was very instrumental during the Shadow Lounge Days not to mention he made Space what it is today. AND to top it all off, truly appreciates all of his fans whether they are loyal long time followers or newcomers who have just discovered him.

Edgar is a true superstar in my eyes! And he deserves a spot on the mainstage next year, but knowing him, he'd be happy just doing what he does best...spinning great tunes!

And for those of you who don't know, he'll be back at Oxygen once again this Friday. Finally SOBESPOTS will be promoting this event...so I'll see you all there!:dj::party: :party: :party:

To all the fans who missed George Acosta at Ultra:

Due to breach of contract by the organizers, George Acosta chose not to perform at Ultra on Saturday. However, we would like to thank all of you who came out to Spi. Moreover, we will see this and every Saturday at Spi located at 320 Lincoln Road.

Originally posted by gotogirl

To all the fans who missed George Acosta at Ultra:

Due to breach of contract by the organizers, George Acosta chose not to perform at Ultra on Saturday. However, we would like to thank all of you who came out to Spi. Moreover, we will see this and every Saturday at Spi located at 320 Lincoln Road.

:laugh::rolleyes: