Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE, lol

nexusgroove

NexusGroove Ban from Space34, for having his opinons.....

I hope no one else said it looks like SPIN... You may get ban if they know who u are. Or maybe because my lighting comments.

Today Nick Aussunto tells me that I am ban from space with NO reason to give, talk to LP... thats all he can state.

I have full respect for LP... but not sum of his people...

Remember this, the people make ur club. with out them ur club is another crack hole.

....... Ultra was the shit.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

I hope no one else said it looks like SPIN... You may get ban if they know who u are. Or maybe because my lighting comments.

Today Nick Aussunto tells me that I am ban from space with NO reason to give, talk to LP... thats all he can state.

Remember this, the people make ur club. with out them ur club is another crack hole.

Yes indeed it was.. I got there at 8pm and man did I have a great time! Tiesto rocked the house.. Was my favorite set of the evening.. Edgar V also rocked it... Was kinda dissapointed by PVD but w/e.. :cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nexusgroove

i highly doubt you got banned.... trust me, not many people have pissed them off as much as I did..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Saleen, my DSL bridge has an Alcatel chipset...

on orders from General Saleen in cordination of operation dirty pigeon, you must remove that chipset...

:mad:

Originally posted by vinyljunkeez

Space ain't shit. It looks like a mobile disco drive inn shithole. Terrace is too hot. You Invested a shitload and you forget to buy a couple of fans? Very uncomfortable. More places to sit is a must. Why do most Miami clubs look alike anyway>???

You are out of your mind ... or jealous? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

This Space blows off all the beach together ... at least during WMC ... :hat:

haha the patio is fuckin sickk...sick sick sickk...i wanted to bring it back to ny for the summer...nothing like 1pm and still rockin strong to some nasty beats up there..but there is one bouncer there thats can suck a dick..some black nasty fat fuck with like nasty braids that he had since he was 9 yearsold..he picks me and my boy out and brings up to the corner ..tells up to empty our pockets ..we are gonna get arrested....ahaha ok...of course i had nothing on me.:rolleyes::laugh: :laugh:

they should have made the main room like the old main room in space. this one feels smaller and its not big enuf to fit so many ppl that want to dance. the vip is not that great either. the tables are way to small for big groups and there isnt enuf room to dance up there b/c there are ppl trying to get through. the terrace is amazing. thats the only thing i like about the club. its the shit. i hope to be at more sunrise parties in that terrace as long as they dont over charge.

yeah, i have to give credit there as my 1st space stated,, the roof tops is really nice... That the only part I liked...

Saleen as far as banning me.... Came str8 out the mouth of Nick.. no joke... I asked why/.... he told me to talk to LP. The truth.... I have been to space 5 times in the last 3 years, and one was business running thier lights, and they gave me a VIP card I haven't used.

The only reason I can think they "BAN" me is because I told the truth about the venue and I had my opinions. We I know LP has more sense then that. I used to support space on my websites, but now ..."" I noticed that many people here are not too happy about the new location, so I'm not alone. So it means Iwasn't shit talking or hating, i was just expressing what I thought. Sorry if GREG can't take comments on the lighting, Sorry if Nick Hates me!

But I am a club that knows what he wants to see at a club as far as lighting (being a LD) and Sound.

My production did stage #6 (breaks tent) what did u all think about it?

I guess my VIP card is revoked. :(

If anyone at SPace thinks I'm talking tooo much shit feel free to email me at space@groovemiami.com I just another famous name at space now, NexusGroove.......

Peace,

Eddie

Saleen I guess I'll be joining ur club of no no's.

Guest saleen351

space hates me, but the djs like me....

so i'm good for now.. Though my summer bashing of roland and og will continue... i don't want them to get complacent:D

I can have fun in a shithole. If the dj is going off, and there are some ladies around, I'm having a good time. That was not the case at space. Too many things bothering me. I just never felt comfortable the 2 nights I was there. I didn't have a hard time coming in though, and I didn't have to pay, but I can imagine how shitty that $50 (& $100 !!!!!!!!) covercharge must have felt for some people. :(