Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc last night

I had a great time last night. I'm so glad I blew off studying.

Oliver Ho was very good as expected. But NASTY blew me away. I was SO fucking happy through his set. He knows how to work a crowd, he's technically amazing, great programming, and it was not all top 40 :tongue: Umek was ok, mad respect to the man's skillz but his set kinda bored me. just wasnt going anywhere. I tried to hold out for Kanzyani but I just couldnt sustain energy anymore. too tired and not feelin that great. I heard like a half hour of his set which was good, but I couldnt get my legs to move anymore.

anyway, it was great seeing everyone. I think we had a really awesome little crew going ;) (with a few notable persons being MIA)

and now, the quote of the night: "MY BALLS ARE OVULATING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!"

ummmm. . . . what?

Beyer next week. . . awe yeah. :bounce:

OK, study time

hey everyone...

i went last nite cause my freind told me billy nasty was good but i didn't realize how good he really is. i went with my frenids and a fucking blast. he played some really good gooo shit. i was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa :eek: i couldn't beleieve how good he was. i didn't stop dancing all nite. thumbs up!!! awesome time. oliver ho was pretty friggin good too and umek was good too but nasty lives up to his name hes nasty on those tables.

j

Originally posted by spd1980

You talkin bout Danny Howells? He's not gonna be there in April?

If not that sux because I actually wanted to go see him too! At least Deep Dish is gonna be there though so I definetely gotta go check them out.

No, he's not gonna be there this month. He's working on a mixology so he can't make it.. but he'll be back at the end of April.. it's just so long away though.. :(

Originally posted by Codica3

No, he's not gonna be there this month. He's working on a mixology so he can't make it.. but he'll be back at the end of April.. it's just so long away though.. :(

yeah i was hoping to catch him in miami but you know how that worked out...

Originally posted by Codica3

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I know how tough it can be waiting for that DJ fix that your favorite DJ can bring.

I can't wait to see him in April. The past few times I've wanted to go see him it never seemed to work out so I'm determined this time.

Originally posted by hotcheme

my body was DEAD by like 10 on saturday. i stayed in bed till it was time to go to the airport after ultra.

Aww.. I hear ya.. that's how I was the nite I was supposed to go to Sanchez.. you plan all these things and then you just don't make it out cause you get your ass kicked all day long with everything else going on.

Ohh wells.. we'll see him next month.. he's worth waiting for. ;)