Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Protesters make me laugh

like serioulsy what the fuck are these people thinking. i ran into a few people against this war. they keep sayin how can we go over there and kill women and children that are innocent. come on now people, our plan is not to kill innocent people. do they even know who killed tens of thousands of innocent people the past 20 years. like seriously i support what bush is doing. saddam needs to be stoped now. the problem with all these protesters is they forgot how we got our freedom. we went to war for it. thousands and thousands died for us to have this right today. if we don't keep fighting these wars then leaders like saddam will have the chance to come over to america and kill us all. leaders like him don't give a shit about life. they kill there own people, there own women and children. i am just gettin sick of these people protesting the war. they know we tried not to go to war but this is what has to be done and then need to understand this.

Z

Yeah, what he said!!!!!!

I totally agree with you..........................some people need to think a little harder about what they are protesting against and know all the facts. War was inevitable and by all means necessary!!!!Bottom fucking line. I support our president 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Originally posted by stiffler

Yeah, what he said!!!!!!

I totally agree with you..........................some people need to think a little harder about what they are protesting against and know all the facts. War was inevitable and by all means necessary!!!!Bottom fucking line. I support our president 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Amen. Where were all these anti-war protestors when the WTC came crashing down. I'd be willing to bet that not a single protestor lost a friend or family member on 911. Even worse yet is, a lot of protestors are drunken idiots who have nothing better to do than act like an idiot trying to get on tv.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I support their position on the war.

Where is the enrollment office for this?

attachment.php?postid=1382612

can i be stationed with them :D

another thing is i see all these people worried about there loved ones out fighting this war right now. i don't undertand it really. they were so proud for them to join the army and navy and everyone. what happend to that. how come they are not standing with there head in the air being proud that there son/daughter is out there to fight this war for our country. once this war is over, do they understand how many lives will be saved in the future from leaders like saddam. these people need to use there heads some more and think about what these troops are doing means alot right now and in the future. i have friends and cousins out there right now and i am proud that they are there. they are in the service to protect america and that is what they are doing right now. god bless them all.

Z

Z

Originally posted by jtav13

Hey Z...with all the fights you almost get into, I think you should be fighting for the country....lol...it was fun seeing you friday night

J

lol friday was crazy. i'm always in the middle of things. was to drunk to know what i was doing. george just killed me with the shots he gives out. me and my friends are still tryin to figure out what really happend. next stop Abyss this Wed. hahaha

Z

Originally posted by jtav13

I think you were done before you even got there...but I will def. be at Abyss wed. if I don't have work...see you there, but if I don't, you better be there Apr. 5th its my party!!

J

lets just say i was highly buzzed when i got there, lol. i will see ya wednesday if ya go and if not i will definitly be there on the 5th.

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

lets just say i was highly buzzed when i got there, lol. i will see ya wednesday if ya go and if not i will definitly be there on the 5th.

Z

well we all know i was chompin on my gum like never before..... oh and by the way i think you need to take a break from grabbing peoples butts..... eventually it begins to hurt.... oh and whats up with the circles???

Yes....everyone has the right to voice their opinion but at least BE CONSISTENT...and dont be a HYPOCRIT!! You are concerned about the lifes of the IRAQI's...

Where were these protesters when 9/11 happened? Why didn't they protest for justice then?

Where was the concern over the fact that innocent people.... of all races, religions, ethnic backgrounds where cowardly attacked?

Notice that while we are bombing (if done during the day) the actual people in Baghdad go about their daily lives. They know to stay away from military sites...that's all!!...and this is a fact!!

Time to show these terrorist f****s that we will come after you if attacked....that we dont need anyone's permission to come and get you..... that we aren't just going to sit here and take it while countries who are not attacked use DIPLOMACY!! Eye for an eye.... tooth for a tooth!!

In regards to the "war for oil"...can't wait to have people eat their own words when they confirm that the plant in South Iraq DID produce chemical weapons.......smoking gun time!!!

PS: What's up with posting the pic of these 2 chics on a thread about this type of a topic?? Are u serious about it or

Wow....I didn't realize America has been the first and only country to be hit with terrorism...and lets rememebr, this is Club Planet...not the World Forum...not to be a cunt abotu this...but we weren't the only country that has lost people...we were hit hard yes, and i lost 2 family members from 9/11...but the terrorists aren't all of IRAQ, its the people who run the country...

J

By the way...I only read your very last post after I replied to you in pm. I thought u were referring to this post.....

"We need to get this topic off of "PROTESTERS MAKE ME LAUGH"...because now this is getting redic" post.

I'll keep it in pm with you....but expect a follow-up.

Originally posted by velvetrope

lol friday was crazy. i'm always in the middle of things. was to drunk to know what i was doing. george just killed me with the shots he gives out. me and my friends are still tryin to figure out what really happend. next stop Abyss this Wed. hahaha

Z

I don't even want to know.