Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review , Ultra Fest... (WMC)

OH MY GOD, i just got back from miami and i am still amazed of what went down over there. I think it was the sickest thing ive ever experienced in my life.. Music everywhere you go, BEAUTIFUL Ladies, amazing lights everything was just too crazy , I have some great pictures ,little video clips and etc...

Def let me know your review on Ultra and WMC itself....

I am still in shock , and my legs feel like there are going to fall off. I have to go visit the leg store and purchase myself a nice pair of 2003 legs. with low mileage, My legs right now are paralized...

wouldnt that be great if you can buy body parts?!! LOL

JOE D

AIM:Biatch1981

Originally posted by biatchzxz

OH MY GOD, i just got back from miami and i am still amazed of what went down over there. I think it was the sickest thing ive ever experienced in my life.. Music everywhere you go, BEAUTIFUL Ladies, amazing lights everything was just too crazy , I have some great pictures ,little video clips and etc...

Def let me know your review on Ultra and WMC itself....

I am still in shock , and my legs feel like there are going to fall off. I have to go visit the leg store and purchase myself a nice pair of 2003 legs. with low mileage, My legs right now are paralized...

wouldnt that be great if you can buy body parts?!! LOL

JOE D

AIM:Biatch1981

Ok Ultra was SICK!!!! I had the best time of my legs bro!!! Im so depressed that its all over now but all i can say is that shit was off the hook!! oh and BTW i need some new legs too i cant walk 2 feet without almost crying cause they hurt so damn bad!!!

ULTRA was an awesome adrenaline rush for me... very well organized too...

well... at least until late in the night, when too many people wanted to go to the main stage for Underworld and PVD, that the cops had to close it off for a time. I finally was able to get in at 12:15 am, and was somehow able to get to the front row. Strange thing was that the area wasn't too crowded at the time, and actually many people left before the end. I'm sure all who was there will never forget the major skipping on a CD that PVD played.

The other main stage had some weirdness as well. I left Tiesto early to see Rabbit in the Moon, who started late, and went longer than scheduled, which is probably why I wasn't able to get in for Underworld. :mad:

After RITM, George Acosta was supposed to go on, but apparently he didn't show up. And I guess none of the later DJ's were around at the time, so they had the band that was scheduled to close, go on. It seemed like there was at least half an hour of dead time there, as the stage was silent and the area cleared out during the time of breaking down RITM and setting up the next band. And does anyone know the band Kevens??? :confused:

They played at the time Picotto was scheduled to go on. MP came on afterwards. I thought he would close, but I'm reading about some other band rushing him off. I think most of the MP crowd were people who couldn't get in for PVD.

oh it def was pretty sick

i actually am dling the Tiesto set from ultra

I cant wait to hear it and be Iike i was there for this , I remember where i was flipping out to this track

LoL

AIM me if you want it

Biatch1981

:) yooo from which site r u dling tiesto's set from ?? thanx it was sickkkkkkkkkkkkk

oh it def was pretty sick

i actually am dling the Tiesto set from ultra

I cant wait to hear it and be Iike i was there for this , I remember where i was flipping out to this track

LoL

AIM me if you want it

Biatch1981

Joe.. see if you can find me the Uberzone set. ;)

i am going to do my best to get those sets to you people , thanx to my friend endo, to hook me up with what hes got

just give me a lil time

oh man that would RULE! I'd really like to hear PVD's set again...except for that one skip on the record that set was bad as hell.

Originally posted by brian428

oh man that would RULE! I'd really like to hear PVD's set again...except for that one skip on the record that set was bad as hell.

that was a CD that was skipping and skipping i heard> i couldnt even make it back into the main stage to see PVD i was mad pissed about that, but i did get to chill with some cool ass people on the grass that hooked me up with massage's n shit like that