Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you feel about the constant war coverage?

xxlea

I'm sure I don't stand alone when I say that I've been glued to the TV since Thursday night.

I never agreed with the US going to war in Iraq but now that its a fact, all I can do is think about all the YOUNG soldiers and CIVILIANS living through that!

Right now in my house there a three tv's on with different stations covering the war. I can't help but feel so helpless and pray to God that I never have to be in a situation where every night air raid sirens blaring in the skies.

How do you feel about the non stop coverage of this war? Does the images of the bombings stir any feelings of fear,anger, etc? How do feel about having such accessibility to the war?

it helps to reduce propoganda spewed from iraq....saddam would be slaughtering his own people and broadcasting the images to the world if there was no media coverage.....i think its great for the world to see our fair treatment of civilians and pow's