Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you people fucking crazy or just stupid?

Are you fucking crazy or just stupid? I cannot beleive some of the posts I read on this board, "Where can I get blow in Manhattan?" Do you actually think someone is stupid enough to give you a name and a number on a message board? Or how about, "How to bring drugs on a plane." Do you really beleive that the DEA doesnt check a substances and abuse board from time to time? If they do, all they'd have to do is contact Club Planet regarding your account, find out your name and do a search for your name on flights leaving the 3 local airports. Truth is they are probably not going to go through that much trouble to bust you for a couple of pills but I think some of you should be a little smarter with your posts.

Use your head, otherwise you'll end up giving head in a Federal Prison.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Are you fucking crazy or just stupid? I cannot beleive some of the posts I read on this board, "Where can I get blow in Manhattan?" Do you actually think someone is stupid enough to give you a name and a number on a message board? Or how about, "How to bring drugs on a plane." Do you really beleive that the DEA doesnt check a substances and abuse board from time to time? If they do, all they'd have to do is contact Club Planet regarding your account, find out your name and do a search for your name on flights leaving the 3 local airports. Truth is they are probably not going to go through that much trouble to bust you for a couple of pills but I think some of you should be a little smarter with your posts.

Use your head, otherwise you'll end up giving head in a Federal Prison.

i was thinking the same thing as you, your 100% correct, like HOW stupid are some people...fuckin A