Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler

I heard Steve Lawler twice down at the conference.. the first time was at the Spundae pool party @ Shore Club and I thought he absolutely sucked. He wasn't feelin' the set up, the equipment, or something.. and he got like pissed off and wasn't doin' his thing. That was kinda disappointing..

BUT THEN . . .

I heard his set @ Ultra.. HOLY SHIT! :eek:

The man is fucking incredible!! I dunno what the deal was at Spundae but this man is NO JOKE.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Originally posted by dazed

heard him at nerve... thought he was fuckin nutsssssss

there was not one point where i stopped moving in 5 hours, and i got to the place extremely tired...

wow

I was actually walking around after Ultra to get food and someone handed me a flyer for Lawler @ Nerve and it was right on the side block from the hotel.. I was thinking about heading over there but I was beat and I had an early flight..

i thought he was pretty good at the pool party, especially for being a pool party. i didnt expect all the hard and nasty shit he throws down.

at the terrace at Space from 8am or so until 11 or so, the man was going fucking insane. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i should've gone to Tribal Gathering where he was the surprise guest :(

He was fucking INSANE on the space patio......any1 know anything about the red hot chili peppers remix he dropped........nerve was around the block from my hotel too, I passed by it one night by accident and when I saw Lawler was spining I had to go there it was only 20$ and he spun the whole night. I really hope someone brings this guy to nyc.