Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!! I lost my drivers license..HOW DO I GET A NEW 1

mine was stolen, you don't have to go to the cops, just tell the DMV it was stolen, they will put a freeze on that license so if anyone uses it, it will be able to be identified as stolen...youll get a new one in 3 weeks, theyll give you a temp card in the mean time, no photo on it though

funny thing is my license turned up a year later in the marlboro police dept...some bitch got pulled over and showed my license...lmao, idiot...

Originally posted by lillizzy

mine was stolen, you don't have to go to the cops, just tell the DMV it was stolen, they will put a freeze on that license so if anyone uses it, it will be able to be identified as stolen...youll get a new one in 3 weeks, theyll give you a temp card in the mean time, no photo on it though

funny thing is my license turned up a year later in the marlboro police dept...some bitch got pulled over and showed my license...lmao, idiot...

Marlboro is waaaaaaaaaay upstate, like 30 minutes from me. I wonder how it got that far.