Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc

Had a blast indeed.

JP - Puke.. didnt enjoy him at all. For one the place was too crowded and 1,000,000 degrees.. and too much of the same beat. blah.

Boris and Ojeda - anyone could have played at the Clevelander that afternoon and I would have loved it.

well look who it is, DIGGAS better half.... DJ RUHFUS..........................

what up my nicca!!!!!!!.............listen ya scrawnly little slinky, yes i saw that you and that alien ralph kept callin, i was in the middle of handling sharp objects and didnt want to answer because i would have ended up diggin a rusty spoon in my heart.......................

i know my niccas had a blast, and i'll talk to you fools as soon as you forget all the stories...............

i was able to hear danielle as she translated sign language from my little O'LIVVY,...........it was such a cute moment, to have my darling deee$$$ checkin in from Sobe, translating sign language from my little mangeld mess over there...............................

did i tell you hom much fun i had here in NJ, sittin in bumper to bumper traffic in the piss pouring rain, listening to 103.5 b/c i left all my CD's at home, while you guys were getting mangled in the sun listenin to the hottest DJ's in the WORLD............................i'm gonna kill myself now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAA at me my 2 NM PEEEPS

HONK HONK and HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and glad you made it home safe

Originally posted by doubledeuce

rhue... it's jenny... the pill master... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... had a great time down in south beach thanx to you guys... got some great pics back...

JENNNNI

Good to see you.. Too bad that pool closed I really wanted to swim. :(

Originally posted by doubledeuce

Next year... it's all about the LOEWS... start your saving NOW...:cool:

I don't even want to THINK about next year.

I feel like I will never feel normal again.

My other fellow wmc'ites are still stuck in florida.

Everyone pray for them please..

:(