Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bukem & Conrad

arrakis

In case anyone is wondering, LTJ and his fave MC will be at the Chili Pepper in Lauderdale on Nov. 3rd. Atmospheric drum 'n' bass at its best! cwm20.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Yeah; dude... next step would be the SIZE-man! Along w/ his REPRAZENTing crew... cwm20.gif

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Big-UP..2-all the JuNgLe Massiv !!!!!

First Aphro. & Craze cwm4.gif

Then LTJ... cwm35.gif

It's gonna be ON & Poppin'!!!!

Why won't more CLUBS do Jungle / D n' B ???

cwm16.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

B> I know; it's unfortunate... but that Drumwerks party down in Lauderdale seems to be kicking lately. I know a drum 'n' bass DJ named Blacki up here in West Palm who is trying to get some shit together. That whole genre is (as it's always been) well-underground; far too few people are familiar with it! I think Roni Size's new album will bring some more fans in.

------------------

Ah; that's too bad... been out of the d 'n' b loop for a little while.

------------------

REPRAZENT - Now that would definitely be a show not to be missed. Saw them when they came down for the Conference a couple of years ago. Size, Krust, Suv...bad m-f'ers. Unfortunately they cut Hype's set...but that's the beach for ya. cwm14.gif

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

Originally posted by arrakis:

B> I know; it's unfortunate... but that Drumwerks party down in Lauderdale seems to be kicking lately. I know a drum 'n' bass DJ named Blacki up here in West Palm who is trying to get some shit together. That whole genre is (as it's always been) well-underground; far too few people are familiar with it! I think Roni Size's new album will bring some more fans in.

Blacki sucks as a dj. That motherfuckers hands are always shaking, I can't figuire out he can mix or work the levels on a mixer. You probably like that whole DJ store crew arrakis don't ya?

Dolla> Don't really know the whole DJ Store crew, and I've never seen Blacki spin, so I really can't judge his talents. But he does seem pretty dedicated to the local drum 'n' bass scene, so much respect to him!

------------------

Dude - Size et al tore it up at last year's Conf.; saw them both at Ultra and Groove Jet... not to be missed!

------------------

The Last time it was a 17+ event, the upstairs balcony was 21+ with full bar 'til 4 a.m.

I'll be Damn If I Dont GET MY DRINK ON! cwm23.gif

Oh... Sorry... I got carried away cwm35.gif

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

'Tis Iz Tru !!! It should stay this way 'til they remodel (oops did I say that... cwm4.gif )

You can drink only on the balcony with a wrist band (they're pretty strict about staying in the BOX).But at least I can find out who's of age....Without asking for I.D. cwm16.gif

Signed,

Dirtee 'Ol B cwm1.gif

I was actually there this past weekend to see Aphrodite and they had a restricted area setup outside on the second floor (over 21). Full bar, but you couldn't leave with your drink. Needless to say I spent the entire night outside because of that setup and missed a couple of good dj's that were spinning inside. It's kinda slack that you have to stay in this tight area and finish your drink before you get your groove on (even though I managed to do so while bumpin a few asses along the way!).

BTW - Dj Craze's tablist set was sick!

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

Archived