Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Offical Trance Sucks Thread

djdekan

Well, Yeah Thats right, Trance fucking sucks.

The only person who is saving it a bit is Tiesto who rocked at Space a little, and tore it up at Ultra.

Oakey = Played the Same SHit Sux

PVD = Wow Sausage Fest, Mosh Pit wannabe, 145 BPMs, no dancing just head banging, no flow bullshit.

Picotto = WTF was that on the patio, pure crap.

Sasha and Digweed are FUCKING amazing, great Crowd, great Tunes, nice people, awesome flow. I LOVED it. I havent Dance for 6 hrs and walked out of a place saying OMG in fucking years.

TRANCE Sucks, a bunch of crackheads rolling balls, jumping up and down for hrs and not noticing what the fuck is going on.

whatever, sell-out. You said Tiesto sucked last time he was at Space because he played a different, more banging set. Now he's great and he played the same style as last time. Jeez, you say people suck because they always sound the same and then when they mix it up and try new stuff, they suck because they aren't playing what you expect. You know we are friends, but I swear if I had the same mindset when I went out, I would just go to the movie theatre every weekend... or better yet make it a Blockbuster night. Brother, broaden the horizen. Sometimes its melodic, sometimes its banging. If it were the same every time, the DJs would get blasted like Acosta gets blasted. I dont understand that either. People say he is always the same, but if you think about it, he is here so often that no one goes without him for extended periods of time. I personally dont like him cause he is snotty to me, but I realize that if I saw him alot than I would get tired of him too. It's common sense. The only person I could see all the time is Edgar because he is a friend as well. I LOVED PVD's Space/Ultra sets. His constant change is inspiring, hell, I don't think I'll ever get tired of him cause he tries different stuff all the time

I'm right with you dekan...tiesto was the only one who impressed me, other then Sasha and Digweed....

I had one of the best times I ever had going out with you at 6 in the morning and bugging out for 6 hrs listening to those guys bang the bass!

I need to join the Sasha and Digweed fan club!:tongue:

Basically I did see something different and it was

SASHA and Fucking DIGWEED

What a Masterpiece, of House, Trance, Prog, Techno.

Back and Forth all night, dancing like you should when you listen to dance music. So when I showed up to PVD and I couldn't even get in one dance step thats when Trance @ 140 Bpms with the same fucking Bassline went out the door.

-DJ DEkAn

PVD = Wow Sausage Fest, Mosh Pit wannabe, 145 BPMs, no dancing just head banging, no flow bullshit.

that image will be blown up in next year's ultra promo.Thats the only thing i like about PVD, watching him at work at ultra.....

Peace.:cool:

Originally posted by djdekan

The only person who is saving it a bit is Tiesto who rocked at Space a little, and tore it up at Ultra.

Sasha and Digweed are FUCKING amazing, great Crowd, great Tunes, nice people, awesome flow. I LOVED it. I havent Dance for 6 hrs and walked out of a place saying OMG in fucking years.

TRANCE Sucks, a bunch of crackheads rolling balls, jumping up and down for hrs and not noticing what the fuck is going on.

:confused: :confused: btw , did you go for the sausage fest or the music ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

picotto ..patio sucked balls..hahahaahaah u mustve done too many bumps kid..cus he rocked that shit the whole time...i say go back to sleep then come back when u make a lil more scence..

My grandma used to tell me ...

"anything is possible" ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

All I can do is ... :laugh: :laugh:

I didn’t hear Oakey’s set, but I heard he tore it up. PVD’s set as I already stated lacked any sustained energy imo. Picotto from what I have heard, from people who are huge fans, said his set was lacking; in comparison to what they have heard before. perhaps that may have something to do, with him being on the Patio; when he should have been in the main room. S&D always deliver the goods, and that’s why they are at the top . as far as this comment "TRANCE Sucks, a bunch of crackheads rolling balls, jumping up and down for hrs and not noticing what the fuck is going on." Trance far from sucks. it's really a question of how open you are, and how objective you are with regard to your personal preferences. . you have people like Tiesto, Marco V., etc still out there producing tracks; which show how good trance can be. as far as "crackheads", etc one can hardly attribute that to just TRANCE fans. doing so imo exhibits a certain level of ignorance, and probably is a comment more based in frustration; then in reality. anyway that’s my two pennies.. ;)

Originally posted by sobeton

Picotto from what I have heard, from people who are huge fans, said his set was lacking; in comparison to what they have heard before. perhaps that may have something to do, with him being on the Patio

I agree...from what I saw the patio turns even the hardest playing DJ's to mush, but then again they have to adjust to the crowd which shows the talent of the DJ spinning if they are able to modify their sound to meet the "vibe" of their audience...