Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New CDs

Nolimit

Just picked these 2 up today. I was about to get the new Faithless-Back to Mine but I wasn't about to drop over $60 in cds today and still have to fork out another $22 for GU018 tomorrow.

Laurent Garnier-Unreasonable Behaviour

A cross between electronica, progressive, and smooth techno. I skimmed through this one.

Terry Lee Brown Jr.-From dub til dawn

He does it again. One of the originators of the tech house sound. I can see playing this after a mammoth 12 hour Tenaglia set. This CD will put it all into perspective. Basic 4/4; Turn the lights down low, light up some candles & inscents, find a nice cozy spot, close your eyes, and just go....

D> Good selection; I heard the latest from LG is supposed to be his best... are you gonna catch him when he comes to NYC (I think it's at Centro Fly)? I missed him in Barcelona by one day...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

D> Have you heard of him coming down to FL on this round? I didn't notice any southern dates on the posting I saw...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived