Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frankie Bones First 2003 Appearance in New Brunswick!!!

mar25th.jpg

This Tuesday, March 25th, join the Aftermath Staff as they welcome Frankie Bones' first 2003 appearance at the Harvest Moon. Frankie will be delivering another 2-hour set, which is expected to begin at midnight. This event does have a $5 cover, however, ladies are always welcomed free-of-charge (sorry guys!). It is strongly advised not to miss this opportunity.

The Harvest Moon is located at 392 George St., New Brunswick, NJ. For more detailed information, visit bassfreq.com.

Thanks for the support! Tonight will definatly be a good night. I'm looking forward to it.. Don't forget that all house pints are $2 for those of you with a budget. I plan on getting wasted on Long Island Ice Tea's tho... You can not beat the LI Teas at the Harvest Moon.. 2 of them gets you nicely drunk and 3 of them you are trashed.. :)

hearing bones spin some classics last night brought back some memories. i forgot what it's like to hear all underground beats, like the shit i used to listen to back in school.

Joey Sticks, thx for the cd's and we'll definitely be showin up there again. keep the parties rollin.

btw.. i didn't know ravers still existed. the german grad school school students seemed to really get a kick outta their dance moves.