Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guyman1966

More Hate in the name of ISLAM

Recommended Posts

London Times Online

March 25, 2003

Islamic gunmen blamed as 24 die in Kashmir raid

From Ian MacKinnon in Delhi

SUSPECTED Islamic militants dragged 24 Hindus from their homes and massacred them early yesterday in a remote village in Indian Kashmir. Women and children were among those shot by a group dressed as soldiers.

The murders were the bloodiest violence since a new state government was elected seven months ago with a promise to heal the disputed state’s religious strife. The incident was a big setback for embryonic peace moves and will renew tensions in the region.

Up to 15 gunmen entered the village of Nadimarg, 30 miles south of Srinagar, the Jammu and Kashmir summer capital, shortly after midnight. Police guards were overpowered and their weapons were seized by the men, who said that they were soldiers conducting searches. Then the victims, including 11 women and two children, were dragged from their homes and lined up.

“My mother was begging for my ailing father’s life, but they showered bullets on both of them,†Bhushan Lal, 38, who hid in his home, said.

No group claimed responsibility for the attack, but the Hizbul Mujahidin, the main Kashmiri militant group, condemned it and accused India of orchestrating it. Pakistan also condemned the killings as a “blatant act of terrorismâ€, a reaction echoed by Jack Straw, the Foreign Secretary, in London.

Tensions in Kashmir had eased in recent months. There had been attempts to encourage some of the 300,000 Hindus who have fled the predominantly Muslim state over the past 13 years of violence to return to their homes.

The incident happened a day after the assassination of Abdul Majid Dar, the former Kashmir commander of Hizbul Mujahidin. He had laid the groundwork for talks with India in a failed ceasefire three years ago and the authorities were once again trying to persuade him to take a political role.

The killings will harm peace moves by Mufti Saeed, Kashmir’s newly elected Chief Minister. His much-vaunted “healing touch†policy sought to win over an alienated Muslim population by restoring normality in Kashmir, with measures such as the incorporation of the Special Operations Group paramilitary force into the regular police.

Within hours of the attack, the Indian Cabinet met in emergency session in Delhi. Despite expressing shock and grief, ministers were measured in their remarks.

Last year Delhi accused Pakistan of backing a similar atrocity and propelled the nuclear rivals to the brink of war. Western diplomats have been giving warnings for some months of an upsurge in the number of Pakistani-backed militants infiltrating across the frontier. They fear that fresh violence could lead to another stand-off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

No, militants are violent by nature, and you, are ignorant by nature.

you hurt my feelings, boohoohoo.....

Muslims are violent animals, how else do you explain their bull shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dnice35

you hurt my feelings, boohoohoo.....

Muslims are violent animals, how else do you explain their bull shit.

Well, I can't explain the behavior of fundamentalist militants, but according to your school of thought, all Germans are Nazi's that want to rid the world of Jews and all Christians are maniacs as well based on the actions of Timothy McVeigh and the kids at Columbine for instance, right?

Am I missing something here?

Apparently all you choose to see is what the American media shoves right in front of your face. Believe me, there are 2 sides to EVERY story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

Well, I can't explain the behavior of fundamentalist militants, but according to your school of thought, all Germans are Nazi's that want to rid the world of Jews and all Christians are maniacs as well based on the actions of Timothy McVeigh and the kids at Columbine for instance, right?

Am I missing something here?

Apparently all you choose to see is what the American media shoves right in front of your face. Believe me, there are 2 sides to EVERY story.

Ok so what is one suppose to think? I mean all this violence is beign done by..... yes you got it MUSLIMS, thus bringing one to believe that their religion is a violent one, now I know that does not apply to every muslim, but now a days you just cant distinguish the good from the bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dnice35

you hurt my feelings, boohoohoo.....

Muslims are violent animals, how else do you explain their bull shit.

watch it man don't fall into that trap leave the stereotyping to liberals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dnice35

Ok so what is one suppose to think? I mean all this violence is beign done by..... yes you got it MUSLIMS, thus bringing one to believe that their religion is a violent one, now I know that does not apply to every muslim, but now a days you just cant distinguish the good from the bad.

What are you supposed to think??? You are supposed to think with an open mind and look beyond what the US's propaganda machine is spewing out on a daily basis. Is it any coincidence that all of this mudraking is occuring now when Bush needs support to invade another country. I know I'm not going to sway you thinking one way or another, but believe it or not, your mindset is that of a fanatical, the same type of people that perpetrate terrroristic activities (just from looking at your Avatar). Don't worry Palestinians aren't too concerned with you, they have enough of their own problems to worry about.

What are you feelings about every other dictatorship around the world? My guess is you don't really care because it's not openly potrayed on the news for you to see. The US government is very careful about what they allow and disallow you to know.

How do you feel about Koreans? Do you blacklist all Koreans? Hell, their country openly declares that they have nukes and are pointed at us. Does that at all disturb you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

What are you supposed to think??? You are supposed to think with an open mind and look beyond what the US's propaganda machine is spewing out on a daily basis. Is it any coincidence that all of this mudraking is occuring now when Bush needs support to invade another country. I know I'm not going to sway you thinking one way or another, but believe it or not, your mindset is that of a fanatical, the same type of people that perpetrate terrroristic activities (just from looking at your Avatar). Don't worry Palestinians aren't too concerned with you, they have enough of their own problems to worry about.

What are you feelings about every other dictatorship around the world? My guess is you don't really care because it's not openly potrayed on the news for you to see. The US government is very careful about what they allow and disallow you to know.

How do you feel about Koreans? Do you blacklist all Koreans? Hell, their country openly declares that they have nukes and are pointed at us. Does that at all disturb you?

please don't forget the iranians the ayatollahs are just as bad as saddam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

What are you supposed to think??? You are supposed to think with an open mind and look beyond what the US's propaganda machine is spewing out on a daily basis. Is it any coincidence that all of this mudraking is occuring now when Bush needs support to invade another country. I know I'm not going to sway you thinking one way or another, but believe it or not, your mindset is that of a fanatical, the same type of people that perpetrate terrroristic activities (just from looking at your Avatar). Don't worry Palestinians aren't too concerned with you, they have enough of their own problems to worry about.

What are you feelings about every other dictatorship around the world? My guess is you don't really care because it's not openly potrayed on the news for you to see. The US government is very careful about what they allow and disallow you to know.

How do you feel about Koreans? Do you blacklist all Koreans? Hell, their country openly declares that they have nukes and are pointed at us. Does that at all disturb you?

US propaganda machine?.... zzzzz.....

Is it true or not, the worst crimes comitted in this century have been by Muslims, fact or fiction?

I dont know if you realized it or no, but Muslims have been in the spot light for quite a while now, yes! even before this war.

as far as my avatar goes, well I think its a fact that palestinians have been known to blow themselfs up, taking along with them innocent Israeli civilians, or is this also fiction?

my feelings about other dictatorships around the world, I can not do anything to change them, and if the US went to war with them I would also back our president, republican or not.

as far as Korea is concerned.... "your next"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dnice35

US propaganda machine?.... zzzzz.....

Is it true or not, the worst crimes comitted in this century have been by Muslims, fact or fiction?

I'd be more apt to say that the attrocities commited by the Nazi regime during WWII as well as Joseph Stalin when he was in power certainly overshadow the actions of fundamentalist Muslims. So I'd say overwhelmingly fiction.

BTW.....................I'd love to see us get anywhere near N. Korea, you know they're just itching to push the button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

I'd be more apt to say that the attrocities commited by the Nazi regime during WWII as well as Joseph Stalin when he was in power certainly overshadow the actions of fundamentalist Muslims. So I'd say overwhelmingly fiction.

BTW.....................I'd love to see us get anywhere near N. Korea, you know they're just itching to push the button.

Notice how I said, "This century". no crimes compare to those comitted by Hitler in WWII, as for your last coment, it sounds as if you would like to see that happen :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

BTW.....................I'd love to see us get anywhere near N. Korea, you know they're just itching to push the button.

North Korea is NEXT.

And, to reply to your other comment...

I don't belive that all Germans are Nazi's.

But, I belive that most Arab-Muslims are taught to Hate and Kill Americans and/or Jews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dnice35

Notice how I said, "This century". no crimes compare to those comitted by Hitler in WWII, as for your last coment, it sounds as if you would like to see that happen :confused:

Century is 100 years............so I took that to mean the last 100 years, so what. Besides don't you think 3 years is a little too narrow of a focus.

and of course I don't want to see us go to war with Korea, in fact I'm pretty sure that will cause us more harm than good. My point is the US is not that stupid, they know full well that N. Korea is not fucking around when they say that they have no reservations at firing nukes at us. I think it's hypocritical of us anyway, if we keep WMD, what right do we have to disarm the rest of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

Century is 100 years............so I took that to mean the last 100 years, so what. Besides don't you think 3 years is a little too narrow of a focus.

and of course I don't want to see us go to war with Korea, in fact I'm pretty sure that will cause us more harm than good. My point is the US is not that stupid, they know full well that N. Korea is not fucking around when they say that they have no reservations at firing nukes at us. I think it's hypocritical of us anyway, if we keep WMD, what right do we have to disarm the rest of the world.

9/11 gave us the right to dissarm any hostile nation.

by the way I wanna see how serious the Koreans are , after we finish up with Iraq, personally I think they are all talk. but to be frank, I think China and the nations in that area should be the ones dissarming Korea, not us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

Century is 100 years............so I took that to mean the last 100 years, so what. Besides don't you think 3 years is a little too narrow of a focus.

and of course I don't want to see us go to war with Korea, in fact I'm pretty sure that will cause us more harm than good. My point is the US is not that stupid, they know full well that N. Korea is not fucking around when they say that they have no reservations at firing nukes at us. I think it's hypocritical of us anyway, if we keep WMD, what right do we have to disarm the rest of the world.

the koreans have the capability to hit the western most island of the aleutians and that's it !! The north koreans are just using black mail so they can get more food and money for nothing. just like they did when clinton was in office...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×