Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review: Artistry @ Nevis

jewelangel

Ravepapa I also wanted to thank you for the CD. Its packed with a ton of great music. In fact my friends liked it so much one of them took it back to Melboune with her. (I'll get it next week) But thanks again. And i will see ya next Friday.

A-RON thank you very much for posting your review...i'm glad you had a good time.... and that's what artistry is all about... good times, good people and lots of fun...

To anyone reading this that has not been out to nevis yet i invite you to check it out.... i think what syversin and i will do from here on out is have a section in nevis.. just for the board members .... we'll nickname it the boardroom... how funny is that.... this will be a section for all the members to meet and talk if you want to.... any way... come and hangout with us on friday 10pm -2am... it's free.... and when you get there let us know your from clubplanet(look for the dj).... cwm12.gif

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

When I told my roommate that we were going to a club I had never been to. To meet up with people I have never meet to go to another club we had no idea where it was at, he was a little nervous to say the least.

But when we got to Nevis he was surprised. The music was great and the people were friendly and approachable. We stayed there for a few hours meeting people like Ravepapa and Jewelangel. Then we went to Space to see Gatecrasher, which was also a blast. All together it was one of the best nights I have had in a while.

I would recommend Friday nights at Nevis to anyone looking for good music and an easygoing atmosphere. Thanks again guys for a great night and I will definitely be back.

A-ron, Like Gary said, thanks for the review. We look forward to seeing you out again. I'm glad you like the CD, I'll see if I can get you a 2nd copy this Friday so you won't have to wait to get the other one back. Until the weekend!!!

Peace,

------------------

SYVERSIN

ARTISTRY @ NEVIS Fri Nights

Archived