Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more ultra???????

fliptoniaaa

Originally posted by nexusgroove

nope.. beach don't want it. Miami don't want it.

I think its going way south... detriot offered to host it.. Ford might get a big part of it if that happens

once again miami kicks itself in the arse ,and loses another big event. it will interesting to see ,what effect this will have on wmc as a whole. maybe miami can start being the new home of AARP and DARE conferences.. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:confused: ....the Keys?:confused::tongue:

Is there any place in the keys that can accomidate that many people in one place? What about WMC? Hasn't Ultra been the culmination of that whole week?

Originally posted by sobeton

bring it back to the beach. :) if wmc stays in miami,I don't see broward as a realistic alternative. people from out of town, simply will not travel to broward for ultra.

I would have it in the Homestead Motor Sports Complex that place is huge......................:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

i'm not the expert on the wmc, but they claim every year they are going to vegas.... but never happens...

just bcuz the city of miami doesnt want it doesnt mean metro dade wont take it...and theres not many places where u can hold an ultra...the music is getting comercial, but its not that comercial yet that u can hols it at anytown u.s.a.....miami is an electronic music capital....aside from new york....it started here in the u.s. and thats y they have ultra here...cuz it can be supported here. but we shall see what the future brings...as for now all we here are rumors.

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

I would have it in the Homestead Motor Sports Complex that place is huge......................:rolleyes:

Thats what I ment by south.... But who knows.... I know FORD has hosted a big Ultra like event in the past, Maybe They'll take Ultra Up there....

I am willing to travel, something new to do. But it's going to hurt us here in Miami. All the production companies that make money at Ultra and other companies that need Ultra to make ends meet for the year.

Originally posted by gotogirl

are you all retarded or something????

Ultra was in Miami during the winter Music Conference, because of the winter music conference...

the Winter Music conference is in Miami....Hello??? you can't do Ultra outside of Miami...

Hey... The city of Miami Doesn't give a fuck. if the WMC is here or NOT.

get that little fact in ur small contrated head.

watch who u call retard.

ULTRA WILL NOT TAKE PLACE IN MIAMI... GET OVER IT.

Originally posted by vipnerd

Why not take Ultra to Space 34? ... keep the same line-up ... but give each DJ a 4 hr. slot ... start it Tuesday and end it up on Sunday evening ... :hat:

That's what they did w/ the Mecca like 2 summers ago.. they moved it to Space....

That was one crazy ass night for Ms. Lola:eek: :D

get that little fact in ur small contrated head.

watch who u call retard.

ULTRA WILL NOT TAKE PLACE IN MIAMI... GET OVER IT.

What exactly is contrated??? I looked it up and it was not in the dictionary...retard...

as for getting over Ultra...I've been over Ultra since it was actually on the beach.

Originally posted by vipnerd

Why not take Ultra to Space 34? ... keep the same line-up ... but give each DJ a 4 hr. slot ... start it Tuesday and end it up on Sunday evening ... :hat:

lol, 40, 000 peole in Space 34. HAHA.. ok were u at the main stage around 9:30? Did u see who many people were there + the other people at other stages.

Space would have to shut down 4 blocks in every direction to host that event.... Plus it's still in the City Limits.

wishful thinking. I say Ultra gets hosted on a ship.. Leave Miami Friday come back sunday.... :idea:

No laws, No rules, just DJ's People and Water. hummm,..

the first Moving Ultra... or take people to an island... wow.