Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Who has the Funniest Story

Everyone must have something funny that happend to them down there, like zzzzzzzz, and the cab in front of the clevlander. I had some guy at Opium fall on top of my table and knock over 4 bottles of goose, the bottles were bouncing around all over the floor, and he spilled carnberry juice all over himself, o ya, he had all white on, lol, what an ass, he got thrown right out. Funniest shit i saw all week.

Carl

One story was Saturday Night Space...the place was so packed that they were shutting different levels down...anyway...they closed the upstairs and I couldnt get down...while I was waiting this skinny dude rolled up and yelled to the bouncer..."What the fuck man i payed $50...for this shit and I cant even get downstairs"..The bouncer at the top of the Stairs took the Kid, threw him down the stairs, picked him up then cracked his jaw into the wall...It was one of the most fucked up things i had ever saw...Needless to say while all this was going on...I went down stairs to the main room...

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

HMMMM i had the cab driver that said he "sort of knew where Sky lounge was" and drove all over downtown miami rackin up out fee, over the same bridge 3 times til my other friends in their car pulled him over and had us jump into a stranger's car who took us there in 2 minutes.

Ridiculous! :blown:

Crissy hey baby,

Whats a matter you guys sleep during the day. You are not home to sleep during th day,,You sleep when you get home. well it was good seeing you and everyone else for the little time we chilled. Level was good that night..

The cabbies in Maimi SUCK, a bunch of SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW people there. Its like the smoke bud all day everyday.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Crissy hey baby,

Whats a matter you guys sleep during the day. You are not home to sleep during th day,,You sleep when you get home. well it was good seeing you and everyone else for the little time we chilled. Level was good that night..

The cabbies in Maimi SUCK, a bunch of SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW people there. Its like the smoke bud all day everyday.

Victor Soto

we fell asleep a few times by accident.........

Trij didnt sleep at all all week, he ended up delirious cause he drove down tuesday morning then went from club to club to club to pool party to club til saturday morning............

I need to go back and skip all the clubs just check out Miami for itself instead of just the night life...........