Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAO: breaks crew, DnB heads...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotcheme

oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. i miss you too babe. thanks for calling the other day. :)

:tongue:

How could i forget about you? :)

but one of these days, you actually have to drag yourself out of the house and come out...

Originally posted by joeg

:tongue:

How could i forget about you? :)

but one of these days, you actually have to drag yourself out of the house and come out...

i told you... next sunday silly. beisdes, i was out last night. you are just never where i am anymore. ;)

i can't wait for summer and ps1.

i miss you!

Nathan is the greatest thing!! He worked so hard last nite analyzing this poem for me that I have a paper due today on..

I only have 3 pages done at this point.. gonna run home to finish it in 15 minutes..

Originally posted by Codica3

Nathan is the greatest thing!! He worked so hard last nite analyzing this poem for me that I have a paper due today on..

I only have 3 pages done at this point.. gonna run home to finish it in 15 minutes..

what a good boy... good luck with the paper. i am so glad i don't have to do that shit anymore.

Originally posted by Codica3

lol, that's funny. Joe told me you were looking for a poem and asked me if i knew one, or how to respond to you....

my answer was the famous andrew dice clay "hickory, dickory dock"....lol. Let's see Nathan anazyle THAT! :tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

lol, that's funny. Joe told me you were looking for a poem and asked me if i knew one, or how to respond to you....

my answer was the famous andrew dice clay "hickory, dickory dock"....lol. Let's see Nathan anazyle THAT! :tongue:

Actually, I kinda needed the intellectual stimulation (read: jerking-off brain). I'd kill to get some productivity into my day. (PS, Eric, I'll take a shot at those damn data sufficiency questions if you're really that frustrated).

As for you Marci, "Hickory Dickory Dock" is easy to decipher. Given your transgressions on many a sex boards (how else could I keep track of you), anything you bring up with the word dick in it can immediately be translated to "YOUWANTCOCK".

See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Originally posted by Xpander

Actually, I kinda needed the intellectual stimulation (read: jerking-off brain). I'd kill to get some productivity into my day. (PS, Eric, I'll take a shot at those damn data sufficiency questions if you're really that frustrated).

As for you Marci, "Hickory Dickory Dock" is easy to decipher. Given your transgressions on many a sex boards (how else could I keep track of you), anything you bring up with the word dick in it can immediately be translated to "YOUWANTCOCK".

you're on top of things today.

Originally posted by Xpander

:laugh2: . . aren't you a genius!

any of you kids want to get dinner on sunday before this?

Sounds like a good idea... Its been a long time since we got a group of people together outside a club or bar...