Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I NEVER Read BPM.....but.......

they gave it to me free after registration at the WMC, I flip it open to find out that Bad Boy Bill has passed Oakenfold, PVD, Tiesto, Sasha, Cox, etc., and been named america's #1 Favorite DJ!!!!

Well Deserved!

He Finally got it......good to see real house music respected and represented!!!

Are you fucking kidding me??

Don't get me wrong, I love Bad Boy Bill. He is a badass behind the decks. But...the guy is not the #1 DJ in the world. He just isn't. Especially if you are going by worldwide popularity. There are way more PVD, Digweed and Tiesto fans out there.

Originally posted by roha3000

Don't get me wrong, I love Bad Boy Bill. He is a badass behind the decks. But...the guy is not the #1 DJ in the world. He just isn't. Especially if you are going by worldwide popularity. There are way more PVD, Digweed and Tiesto fans out there.

He's said AMERICA'S Favorite Dj.

Originally posted by roha3000

this wasn't some bush/gore type shit either.....remember that DJMixed.com poll everyone was voting in last year.....this was the result.....it was run by bpm/djmixed....

while it might not be scientific tens of thousands of people voted........

and me being one of his biggest fans on here, i was as shocked as anyone else.....

PVD AND tiesto make some good TRANCE tracks but i never liked them live. And i hate TRANCE i would prefer HOUSE any day. So what if thier more well known all over the world so is OSAMA BIN LADEN, whats your point. Popularity is not what i call a great dj live and in person behind the 1s adn 2s is what its all about. So what if you make great productions. Are you gonna only play your own shit the whole night. thast why DANNY Tenaglia, Rick Corbo, Carl cox, Junior vasquez, Roger s, johnny vicious (when he leeaves some of his stuff at home) are like my fave djs. They play awesome tracks the whole night and their not as popular all over the world as teisto or pvd. But i know when i go to hear any of those guys im gonna enjoy the music and leave limping.

Originally posted by silverbull

PVD AND tiesto make some good TRANCE tracks but i never liked them live. And i hate TRANCE i would prefer HOUSE any day. So what if thier more well known all over the world so is OSAMA BIN LADEN, whats your point. Popularity is not what i call a great dj live and in person behind the 1s adn 2s is what its all about. So what if you make great productions. Are you gonna only play your own shit the whole night. thast why DANNY Tenaglia, Rick Corbo, Carl cox, Junior vasquez, Roger s, johnny vicious (when he leeaves some of his stuff at home) are like my fave djs. They play awesome tracks the whole night and their not as popular all over the world as teisto or pvd. But i know when i go to hear any of those guys im gonna enjoy the music and leave limping.

Ugh, again you with this corbo shit, quit it allready, nobody is goin to webster hall.

:blown:

Hahahahaha

Nobody would ever be caught dead at webster hall!

hahha

and bad boy bill sucks,

i mean, if you knew anything about REAL house music, u would understnad, that bad boy bill, is a commercial Disaster,

with such amazing producer's and house dj's from America out there, its disgusting to think Majority likes him, just goes to show how Dumb americans REALLY Are,

:laugh:

oly>

Originally posted by jaysea

Hahahahaha

and bad boy bill sucks,

i mean, if you knew anything about REAL house music, u would understnad, that bad boy bill, is a commercial Disaster,

with such amazing producer's and house dj's from America out there, its disgusting to think Majority likes him, just goes to show how Dumb americans REALLY Are,

oly>

Aww come on now!

I can think of a lot worse than bad boy bill, and as style goes, he might not have soul, but there is enough funk to go around! I have enjoyed him the 2 times ive seen him, and he is a talented dj..but i dont think commercial house is nearly as bad as commercial trance - now that shows you some dumb americans!

Dont hate!

Originally posted by jaysea

Hahahahaha

Nobody would ever be caught dead at webster hall!

hahha

and bad boy bill sucks,

:laugh:

oly>

AHAHAHAHAH...................OK!!!!!!!

there are some things people like this in New York Need To Understand!

#1 - House music did not start or come from NYC

#2 - House music does not NEED to be dark and depressing, it is ok if it makes you smile......this rule is always forgotten in NYC.....house music CAN be upbeat

#3 - There are other types of house besides progressive and tribal

This info is always lost on a lot of NY'ers

You might not like bad boy bill........

but you dont have to HATE on him.........he has been around a long time, and makes/spins much better music than you ever could