Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What track is just rockin you right now?

cubbie78

Its been a rough week and a half at work and I need to put up some posts to take my mind off work...so

What track is just rocking your world right now? I would have to say the following:

Clocks (remix) - Originally by Coldplay...not sure who mixed it because I got it on-line

Lethal Industry

funny you should mention that, cubbie; i'm in a total rut. i don't have anything to listen to these days that really gets me going :( . i'll have to see if i can find your picks on soulseek (though ss doesn't seem to really have much).

anything else, cubbie or anyone? albums are welcome suggestions, too :( ; if i listen to judge jules anymore i think i'm gonna lose it :splat: ...

I just downloaded a SICK Sander K album. The event was undisclosed, however I have to listen to it to get a track ID, then I will look into the specifics and let you know the event and date.

I also have a pretty decent mix of AK1200. My buddy gave it to me, but I will ask him the specifics.