Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIGGA just shook hands w/ IRON MIKE..................

Originally posted by roddigga

BRO, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST FREEGIN TERD I HAVE EVER LEFT BEHIND..............!!!!!!!!!!!

MUH BAD JAYDIGGA, this is almost like the time, me and DEE were laughing real hard, and she was eating crackers and she spit one in my eye!!!!!

i glanced over and i thaugh i saw your cracker ass, YA FREEGIN CRACKER ASS HONKEY.................damm eye sight!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAA AT ME KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like crackers.

btw.. plans for your birthday have been made already, so don't you worry your sweet little cheeks about it. Sat. April 12th... we're city-bound kid.

Originally posted by dani672

ewww.. mushrooms make me sick:(

ya kidding me??????????? I LOVE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting sick on shrooms is only the beginning, once you get that over with its all a cartoon from that point ON!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGA ate shrooms almost every week as a young college freshman!!!!!!!!!! which explains the snowman that has been following me around these past 3 years...........havent been able to shake him since college shroom parties...................

also explains why my hand looks like its on fire whenever i hear PINK FLOYD..............but its ALL GOOD, ITS OKAY TO GET SICK ON MUSHROOMS, LOOK AT DIGGA HES F,F,F,F,F,F,FINE................

nah.. i was sick for like 10 hrs straight.. actaully had to go to the hospital.. i am alergic.. i was like 16 at lolapalooza.. that sucked.. my mom was really happy!!!:mad:

on top of that i never put sunscreen on.. (it was august in NC) so i had sun poisoning!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

I like the way sfbunny thinks......she can hop by the 3rd floor anytime.

GIL MY BROTHA....................i dont think the subliminal messages will work, i dont think that if you post that every three or four posts she stoppin by the 3rd floor.........................JK kid!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAA at me!!!!!!!!!!!!

and danilova, sorry to hear bout that story................i should have learned my lesson from mushrooms when i freaked myself out on the highway one night and started throwing shit out my window b/c i thaught i was being chased by the PO PO........

started chucken my fake ID, weed, and everything out the window..........

i had my window wide opened and started yelling "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME"

and yes i was alone on the highway and not a car miles away!!!!

Originally posted by dogekid

i like crackers.

btw.. plans for your birthday have been made already, so don't you worry your sweet little cheeks about it. Sat. April 12th... we're city-bound kid.

???????????????????????? sorry jaydigga i read these threads ass backwards and missed this, ask DON he can vouch for me, i read these things like a SUSHI RESTAURANT MENU.............

I SEE YOU'VE TAKEN THE DUTY OF PLANNING THE EVENT HUH!?!?!?!?!

I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR DIGGA B-DAY???

???????????????????????? sorry jaydigga i read these threads ass backwards and missed this, ask DON he can vouch for me, i read these things like a SUSHI RESTAURANT MENU.............

I SEE YOU'VE TAKEN THE DUTY OF PLANNING THE EVENT HUH!?!?!?!?!

I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR DIGGA B-DAY???

it's a combined plan on behalf of myself and the mayor of NM. but like i told you, don't worry about it. we'll discuss the details off the record.

after reading this thread, i've decided that i need to join the official roddigga fan-club. i just laughed so hard i think i pee'd myself :laugh:

please mail me some fan-club info, i've got my $20 ready for the membership and i want my 8x10" autographed glossy of the digga.

Originally posted by m0chi69

after reading this thread, i've decided that i need to join the official roddigga fan-club. i just laughed so hard i think i pee'd myself :laugh:

please mail me some fan-club info, i've got my $20 ready for the membership and i want my 8x10" autographed glossy of the digga.

sorry to hear bout the accident m0chielova, ringout them drawers and come back to your computer.........

sorry my life is a fuggin sitcome but thats what goes on in the eyes of RODRIGO...........everyone tells me i should have my own show..........

its from all the years of SHROOOOOOMIN, thank god i've slowed down to E,C,K,G, AND ALL THE REST OF THE ALPHABET.........

HONK HONK HONK

AND JAYDIGGA, THE FUG YA TALKING BOUT I'M THE MAYOR OF NM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sign me up too!!:laugh:

as i was on my 3:30 cig break i headed downstairs to see the lobby packed w/ heads..................

i strolled over to the mac machine to take out some cash and i hear people whispering and pointing into the bank...........

i looked inside and saw two huge gorillas standing inside the bank, digga thaught the bank was being robbed then out comeS MIKE TYSON.................

as i reached for my wallet and coverd my left ear as this FUGGIN FREAKY AZZZ MOFO came toward me i extended my hand and SHOOK THE HAND OF IRON MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CHALLENGED HIM APRIL 13TH AT MSG HE LAUGHED LUNDGED TOWARDS ME AND I PISSED MY PANTS...............................!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA IRON MIKE TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DO YOU WORK ????

He's currently employed by the Morristown Sperm Bank and Tird Saver Inc.

Not only is he the president of Morristown Sperm Bank....

He's a client...

**camera fades off to a panogram shot of Foodigga smackin the salami into a dixie cup, while singing Hot Blooded.. with his free hand raised high into the air, throwin out a good ol Jerzee Fist pump...

Bus did another bong hit...

hahah.

DANIlova............ it hurts too see your responses on my screeen here at work and see those pink PLAYBOY panties, after ever response digga has to cool himself off w/ buckets of ice water and needs to make his weekly deposit to the MO-TOWN sperm bank!!!!!!! that the bus was referring too.........HOLLAAA

its a tough job but someones gotta put more olive / brown skinned good lookin people out there................

your more than welcome to have a free membership just wear those PLAYBOY panties out and have DIGGA painted on your cheeks and we'll call it even...........................

SFBUNNY - from the sounds of your freaky deaky talk w/ our number one client (THE BUS) over at the bank......... you can hop on the ban wagon as well, digga loves to get spanked and flipped up side and around, AND YES I BITE!!!!!! HARD.......i was at the denstist this mornin having skin removed from my upper and lower mollers!!!.........................HONK if yer HORNY

MRCHOOPA - i work in WEEHAWKEN, the UBS building in lincoln harbor right by the LINCOLN TUNNEL..........iron MIKES staying over at the town houses across the street, hes got a fly out friday and does not want to stay in the city...........................!!!!!!!!!!

BUS'- bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, pass the bong kid

HONK HONK

digga, are you happy to see me or is that your pet python in your pants??

nahhh, i left the python in the car..................its a distraction here at the office, hes got a mindof his own and ended up in the girlsroom yersterday.............

i brough the gerbil into work today, looks better w/ the shirt.................

HONK HONK BEEP BEEP

no need for aplications and formal interview my widdle bunny wabbit!!!!!!!!

you got the JOB!!!!!!!!..............

we'll all make a great team, i have just learned how to HUMMMMMMM the alphabet, while sticking my toungue out w/ ONE BREATH, the letters G and P let out a long vibrating pulse, its a great cardio workout for the reciever............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACTORY the 12th huh?????????????? DAY BEFO DIGGAS B-DAY................it just aint the SAME in the dungoen with them SNIFFIN DOWGS AND THE TIGHT SECURITY!!!!!!!!

Closer to the set of stairs to the left if your back is to the opening thru which u can see the dance floor......closest to the stairs that lead to the 4th floor.

been there so long I have mail delivered there.....lol.

PS: A bikini picture is required to be considered into the fan club.