Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my late WMC review

g420

Ok this is a little late but I just finally got my bearings, lol.

Got there Tuesday afternoon, went to Wet Willies for drinks, after a few Call-A-Cabs went shopping (which I don't remember but woke up with a new pair of sneakers in a box next to the bed, lol)

Wednesday hung-out at the Clevelander, got drunk & then went to Space, heard the end of Oakenfold's set & half of Tiesto's. Place was real crowded & due to a severe dehydration headache I couldn't get into it.

Thursday went to the Billboard party for a few, had a good time, saw some familiar faces. Left there & went to Clevelander, good to see a bunch of people I knew. Heard Boris & Skribble spin, can't remember who else was on. Had afterhours in our room.

Friday went to Shelborne during the day & then PVD at night at Space - music, vibe energy was amazing.

Saturday went to Ultra during the day, got there around 5ish. Got to hear Oakenfold, Tiesto, RITM & a few DJ's who's names I didn't catch. Had a great time. Came back to the room & went to SpiClub, heard George Acosta, Alex Gold, Talla 2xlc, Eddie G, Tatana, Pete Moutso, great night of music, high energy all night. After the venue did afterhours at Roney Palace until Monday morning.

That's all I can recall for now

Originally posted by g420

Ok this is a little late but I just finally got my bearings, lol.

Got there Tuesday afternoon, went to Wet Willies for drinks, after a few Call-A-Cabs went shopping (which I don't remember but woke up with a new pair of sneakers in a box next to the bed, lol)

Wednesday hung-out at the Clevelander, got drunk & then went to Space, heard the end of Oakenfold's set & half of Tiesto's. Place was real crowded & due to a severe dehydration headache I couldn't get into it.

Thursday went to the Billboard party for a few, had a good time, saw some familiar faces. Left there & went to Clevelander, good to see a bunch of people I knew. Heard Boris & Skribble spin, can't remember who else was on. Had afterhours in our room.

Friday went to Shelborne during the day & then PVD at night at Space - music, vibe energy was amazing.

Saturday went to Ultra during the day, got there around 5ish. Got to hear Oakenfold, Tiesto, RITM & a few DJ's who's names I didn't catch. Had a great time. Came back to the room & went to SpiClub, heard George Acosta, Alex Gold, Talla 2xlc, Eddie G, Tatana, Pete Moutso, great night of music, high energy all night. After the venue did afterhours at Roney Palace until Monday morning.

That's all I can recall for now

Seems like trance is not dead ... but trance will kill you ... :eek: