Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freebie

entheogen808

Fuck that, I couldn't do it. I love him too much to be able to fuck another guy and then feel that I'm worthy of looking him in the eyes ever again.

Now, there *are* women I could choose... but, if I really wanted to, I could sleep with them now... I wouldn't need a freebie for that.

Well I couldnt say I would (although the mistake would be forgiven) bc I absolutely HATE CHEATERS & then I'd be a hypocrite :mad: Its kinda hard to imagine if ur in a serious relationship & content, but given the hypothetical situation, I guess I'd say Johnny Depp bc I've always had a thing 4 him..:D

Originally posted by ou812

Nope............only for B, there is no vaccination for C.

And most people aren't even vaccinated for Hep B. I think it's because of the potential side-effects. I don't think people usually get the vaccination unless they're a nurse or dr, something like that. (I think that's what my mom told me, she's a nurse.)

Originally posted by tastyt

And most people aren't even vaccinated for Hep B. I think it's because of the potential side-effects. I don't think people usually get the vaccination unless they're a nurse or dr, something like that. (I think that's what my mom told me, she's a nurse.)

oh weird. yeah i remember it was like 3 shots. im not exactly sure, maybe im totally off.