Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NINADD - VEGAS, BABY in less then 24HRS!!!!

carl, wasup ill HOLLAAA at ya............. digga needs to hear some stories and needs a GOOD laugh, finally made it to taste........not bad!!! the FOOD was SLAAAAMIN, hollaaa at me niccaaaaaa.............

but to J-MOOOOOOOOOO, im gonna be quick cause the pilates class is startin soon next door at the gym, and theres this SLAAAAAMIN blonde!!!!!!!!

but j-mo since our converstions have been limited to voice mail and CP, digga would like to finally say that after years and years of our hateful friendship something you said finally stuck in diggas head and helped me realize what the fug my problem was!!!!!!..............its no biggie J-MO but digga would like to say GRACIAS AMIGA finally something you said made some sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill tell you about it when ya get back from VEGAS BABY VEGAS, over some PINOT and ENCHILADAS...............

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE SOUND OF THE BEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

see jess, that wasnt a bad response now was it..................

BE SAFE, AND HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa at me!!!!!

ill take you to your favorite childhood restuarant taco bell and well bring our own sangria and have an ol childhood discussion when ya get back.................its nothing big j-mo, ya just struck a brain cell..........

have fun in VEGAS and HOWL at me, i met some CHICA out in VEGAS that i talk to, she works at DRAIS and RAIN...........!!!!! she loves me and always hooks my friends UP!!!!!!!!! so HOWL at me ill hook ya up with her...................and tell her your MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! dont ya wish!!!!!!!!!!

VEGAS J-MO VEGAS,

you'll be closer to your cousins ova at the boarder, AHHH dammit!!! sorry that slipped.............

LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE SOUND OF THE BEEEEEEEP!!!

OH YEAH NINA, BE SAFE TOO AND HAVE FUN................

Originally posted by roddigga

ill take you to your favorite childhood restuarant taco bell and well bring our own sangria and have an ol childhood discussion when ya get back.................its nothing big j-mo, ya just struck a brain cell..........

have fun in VEGAS and HOWL at me, i met some CHICA out in VEGAS that i talk to, she works at DRAIS and RAIN...........!!!!! she loves me and always hooks my friends UP!!!!!!!!! so HOWL at me ill hook ya up with her...................and tell her your MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!! dont ya wish!!!!!!!!!!

VEGAS J-MO VEGAS,

you'll be closer to your cousins ova at the boarder, AHHH dammit!!! sorry that slipped.............

LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE SOUND OF THE BEEEEEEEP!!!

OH YEAH NINA, BE SAFE TOO AND HAVE FUN................

micheeeeeeelle :love2:

yea she's good people

Originally posted by pipdaddy

micheeeeeeelle :love2:

yea she's good people

yo yo, YOU MET HER RIGHT.............??????????????

i wasnt quite sure i thaught you only talk to her on the phone...............

shes pretty cute right!!!?????.............she has this one friend that i was IN LOVE WITH!!!! did you meet her, she was a cute BLONDE and can dance like a MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still talk to her on the phone and e-mail, she calls me at 7 in the morning forgetting that we are hear in jersey while shes just getting to DRAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA