Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Show on Tv?

my pick:

Tough Crowd with Collin Quinn...

with a close 2nd of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart....

I literally wake up for the sole purpose of seeing these 2 shows... its just hilarious intelligent humor... not many other shows can actually make me laugh out loud...

what are your picks?

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

Colin Quinn is the LEAST funny human being on the planet.

He's the Anti-Comic.

Hes actually pretty funny, but most people don't like his brand of humor... he has a lot of things that he slips in there real fast, and a lot of references to things most people wouldn't get...

he has his bombs aswell... but he definately mixes well with other comics...

and since his show features 4 different comics with him every night... it works out well...

CQ can be funny at times, but I thought the show was going to be better than it is. It's mostly just obnoxious comedians dissing each other instead of actually debating anything.

Watch Real Time w/ Bill Maher instead

but yeah the Daily Show rocks..

Joe c'mon I thought the best show was Monster Garage?!

Originally posted by brooklynkid

CQ can be funny at times, but I thought the show was going to be better than it is. It's mostly just obnoxious comedians dissing each other instead of actually debating anything.

Watch Real Time w/ Bill Maher instead

but yeah the Daily Show rocks..

Joe c'mon I thought the best show was Monster Garage?!

half the fun of cq's show is watching them insult each other when they run out of valid points...

monster garage??? what channel?

when's real time on?

The best show WAS the Family Guy. I don't know why they don't renew that show. Thankfully I have most of the episodes on tape.

btw, when I was doing diagnostic testing, Colin Quinn was my patient once. One of the nicest famous people I've met.

Originally posted by ou812

Monster Garage w/ Jesse James. I loved the episodes where they turned a shortbus in a pontoon party boat and the one where then made a wood chipper out of a PT Cruiser.

That's my boyfriend's favorite show. And now I have that theme song running through my head. And yes, I saw both of those episodes too. :rolleyes:

Joe, it's on either TLC or Discovery at 8 pm Mondays.

My fave show right now is Coupling, on BBC-America. It's like a co-ed, British version of Sex and the City. Oh, those wacky brits! It's absolutely hysterical.