Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello Everyone

JUST A SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE HERE.

I’ve been lurking for a while but my boyfriend FX asked me to sign up to help him drum up attendance in the mezzanine at level. I know sometimes he plays cheesy, outdated music but with free watered down drinks for an hour and no cover (just send him a pm) you’ve got nothing to lose. Plus if you get bored like everyone else, you could always check out the other rooms where the real Dj’s are spinning.

All we ask in return is that you pick up one of the rags in the bucket he keeps next to the booth to help us soak up the stanky sweat coming off him as not to damage the equipment at the club. He works for free so they’re putting up with it for now.

Originally posted by dramabeast

yo yo yo i suck all the dj's dicks too....especially hybrid....i likes da siliconeys too.....ritm, i been there done that, oh snap.....i get on ems alls jocks....i dont care who dey is...yayo fo me.....miami in the house

rotfl.gifsweat.gifrotfl.gifsweat.gifrotfl.gifsweat.gif

Originally posted by dramakqueen

who do hoe is ^.....:laugh:

No, ME ME ME.......I'm da hoe. Stop trying to take my title man. You know that's what people depend on when they come to Level on FX's list.

Dramakqueen stop being so jealous and go learn some proper ebonics or speak normally. You would probably sound funnier if you drop the ebonics otherwise you're just letting down the African American society.