Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bring it on

i think out of everyone who's read this thread i of all people am getting the BIGGEST kick!

That cause you hide behind your monitor, playing with yourself, making fun of people and makin wild accusations.

Soooooo BRAVE you are....to come here and insult people who think you know something about, while hidden behind the anonimity of a screen name. Can't take the heat if people know who you really are? Afraid? afraid someone has some dirt on you?

If your words are true...which I can prove they aren't...you would have nothing to hide and tell us your real name. Right everyone?

BUT I suppose you will continue to hide and smile to your pathetic little self that you can feel good about yourself (you have to SOMETIME)...

so continue laughing...you'll need it when I catch up with you.

Chaz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to be left out of this. You're all acting like infants. Who ever all of you fuck heads are using alto egos , stop hiding behind your computer and lets handle this like adults in person..... I'm done with all of you.... Sweet dreams kids...

You're all acting like infants.

yes, maybe *some* are....and some are stalkers :rolleyes:

It's a good thing i exterminated some of these people out of my life a long time ago. the alter egos have been properly identified, thanx to some of my friends here ;)

okay, this is OLD now.....on to bigger and better things......

• 3 weeks later...

i think it might be wise for this too be dropped. i will only sit by so long while my friends, rach, chaz, and mimi, (who had nothing to do with this damn thread, yet keeps getting dragged back into it) keep getting attacked. i do not want to get involved, and believe me, certain people do not want me letting loose info about them. nice deep and dark secrets, that one time friends would know. let us not go and call someone else crazy, when we have issues of our own. this has gone on long enough, it is time to either lace up the shoes and handle this like adults, or let it drop completely. your call, either way you want it, however i am not all talk, as the last two who wanted to act like men found out. my suggestion is to squash this shit, and go about our own individual lives without each other. play it how you want to.

hahahaha, this shit is too funny....little miami empire falling down?? or ust building up for more entertaining drama?? hahaha.....most of you annoy the shit out of me, but this is TOOOO funny.....oh btw, chaz, youve been in jail again?? oooweee hunny....sheet.....:eek:

awww im so sad....my post got deleted....booooohoooo.....now i'll have to go pimp my beautiful cooch off to make myself be better...better yet maybe your jailor can teach me a few lessons....hmmm?? baby, do me a fave and kick her in the balls, she has more than you do from what i hear......and im sure my post got deleted because it wasnt in your FAVORITE forum.... DRAMA :laugh: btw, "it really doesnt bother me"....suuure....if it doesnt bother you , dont respond....see ya babe....

Originally posted by thephoenix

know a few REGULAR whores.

anyone want a phone number..

or

your choice

hey do I get referal fees?

well after the pimp gets his cut there may not be much left for you seeing as she's hookin' for dirt cheap now and on the mezzanine from what i heard now :laugh:

AND You best be getting your facts straight or your ugly head will be severed proper LOL

ooooh sounds like rough sweaty sex....sounds fun......and how joo know im ugly babe? this ass is sooo tight.....

phoenix, you so sexy when u talk that way.....short walk to the car with me....i'd be obliged, but it may make your jailor mad....and i dont want 'rumors' being spread around miami about me.....

sure as hells...

gee, did I ever mention I had <aster Credits here? not many, but some is better than none...and can U spell G.E.D.?

Well I went to a UNIVERSITY. We have them in big cities. You know, they dont say cc after them, as in community college.

and I never did pass that typing course.

oh I am sooo ashamed. but no, your are not teaching my anything...who knows where YOUR fingers have been...and can U spell A.I.D.S.

"cry two tears in a backet, fuck it!"

anyone know the movie?

Original...too funny. do you write for Mad Magazine? Maybe SNL? what a talent!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG...ROTFLMAO

you kill me

nice trying to throw people off on claiming to not know the Rabbit logo. shhh...its our lil' secret that you do know...shhh.

straws...keep a graspin'.