Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is A War About OUR Freedom

Originally posted by sassa

i agree with some of it...the latter i don't.

who put us in this position? the gov't with their actions. they don't care about us. they care about themselves ie, getting re-elected, their fat paychecks, etc...

your post was really long, i still need to digest it...but overall, you have some good points.

LoL I agree it was long, but shouldnt an argument for war or against it be long? And I did address your question. You probably got tired of reading my ramblings, but here it is i will quote myself, haha:

This is why I am for war because I accept that I do not know the entire truth, and that there are concepts beyond my personal grasps or limited information that a leader has access to. And I may not trust Bush as a man, and I may not trust our entire government completely. But the one thing I can say for certain I trust our Government to protect us more then I do any other country, island, territory on the map. It may not be the welfare of the entire nation that drives most behaviors however the welfare of this nation to be economically safe, sound, and secure is a motive that our leaders have even if it is driven by personal gain. And this is what I know and all I need to know to support this war.

Originally posted by starvingartist

LoL I agree it was long, but shouldnt an argument for war or against it be long? And I did address your question. You probably got tired of reading my ramblings, but here it is i will quote myself, haha:

This is why I am for war because I accept that I do not know the entire truth, and that there are concepts beyond my personal grasps or limited information that a leader has access to. And I may not trust Bush as a man, and I may not trust our entire government completely. But the one thing I can say for certain I trust our Government to protect us more then I do any other country, island, territory on the map. It may not be the welfare of the entire nation that drives most behaviors however the welfare of this nation to be economically safe, sound, and secure is a motive that our leaders have even if it is driven by personal gain. And this is what I know and all I need to know to support this war.

I won't support it if that means bullying other nations into submission. Because in the long run, that will actually be detrimental to this nation.

Originally posted by raver_mania

I won't support it if that means bullying other nations into submission. Because in the long run, that will actually be detrimental to this nation.

Dude read my long ass post otherwise I will be repeating myself. In the long run bullying does not only mean by military force. Economically we are vulnerable to being bullied because of globalization.

Originally posted by starvingartist

Dude read my long ass post otherwise I will be repeating myself. In the long run bullying does not only mean by military force. Economically we are vulnerable to being bullied because of globalization.

I'll have to get down to it when I get some time! :D

Originally posted by guyman1966

I have enjoyed reading everyone comments on this thread. While we don't all agree (which is good), we all have been mature and made valid points.

shut the fuck up guyman...

hows that for mature?