Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vasquez in Miami

arrakis

Just a heads-up that Twilo resident and DT's bitter rival will be spinning at Level on Nov. 26th... any comments, D? A few of my friends caught him opening up for Tony Humphries a couple of weeks ago at Living Room and said he had a good set.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

I mistakenly went to Twillo on a Sat night when he was spinning. It was a very dark and evil deal. I walked out as fast as I walked in. Arrakis, I saw Armand Van Helden in Toronto last month. It was one of the coolest house scenes I've witnessed. Highly recommend if u haven't seen.

I don't like him much anymore.

I used to be a HUGE fan a few years back but times have changed. He does have skills when he wants to. Otherwise, he's a moody ass BIATCH!

Check it out tho. U might like him.

U sure its Junior and not Johnny Viscous?

D> Level's e-mail lists Junior Vasquez...

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Any idea how much it will be?

And any other good parties Thanksgiving

weekend?

oh, and JR and Danny aren't arch rivals like they used to be. Danny even gave JR his new track 'B' and JR's been playing it.

Also, JR turned out Montreal during the Black & Blue weekend @ Stereo, so maybe he'll heat up down in Miami.

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

[This message has been edited by apt10o (edited 11-10-2000).]

are you sure junior is opening?

doesn't seem like him at all. i'd be very surprised if he was opening for anyone and not the main event

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

I'm a huge fan of Junior.

I lived in NY/NJ for 8 years and was one of the only straight guys there early into the Sunday mornings.

I imagine the crowd for the event will be pretty mixed, but mainly gay. I do suggest you go if you can. It'll be great.

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

... hey Arrakis, are u sure J. Vasques openening for T. Humphries? Last time Tony was @ living room it was the opening of Krave back in Oct.

... Charger, u are most right about the house scene in Toronto. I'm booking my dj in Jan. It's like NY back in the days...

... apt10, if u are into soulful, funky house w/ rare classics blend it, have a real taste from one of house music originator and 1999 grammy nominee STEVE "SILK" HURLEY in duet w/ the sensational LOUIS BENEDETTI @ PEOPLE LOUNGE 409 Espanola Way, South Beach.

------------------

soulful club music is our thing..

Helena> You're right; that was a mistake my friend made - he thought it was Junior, but in fact it wasn't.

------------------

Archived