Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Family!!!! Tonight (fri) @metro Lounge..............

WELCOME BACK FROM SOUTH BEACH

WELCOME BACK FROM CANCUN

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR ALL YOUR "TRIPS".........

TONIGHT @AT METRO LOUNGE

THE FCUKIN VIBE

THE FCUKIN ATMOSPHERE

THE FCUKIN ENERGY

THE FCUKIN MUSIC

THERES ONLY 1............FRIDAY NIGHTS AT METRO LOUNGE!!!!!

MUSIC BY THE ONE AND ONLY...

RICHIE RYDELL

I am so amped for tonight, I WANT TO SEE ALL THE "ALL STAR" CP crew in there tonight, and i want to "prepare to loose you fcukin minds". So i got everyone on CP our famous COMP LIST...... CP COMP LIST IN EFFECT..........

on this thread list your:

name + how many people

ariive at metro BEFORE 11pm

tell the cashier you are on thge comp list

AND....YOUR...IN ...FOR ...FREE!!!!!!!!

And tonight, bring as many people on your list as you want, LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED RIGHT!!!!!

NO HASSLES, NO GIMMICKS, NO BULL!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Metro yes. Many many times they have gave us comp admission. to prove the point, do a search on the username ml2k1 and you will see his posts about comp admission to Metro. I know the facts.

:cool: You tell him..........

Avanti, r u serious???

You must not pay much attention to my posts.Not only does Metro give comps, but we give comps on MAJOR nights and events. Usually, if you notice, i try to get comp list on theme party nights or performance nights cause the cover is usually higher on those nights. We DO NOT do it to generate business, we have plenty of that, we do it to give back to our customers, our way of saying thanks(especially to our cp peeps) and we say it alot..... And i am VERY luckey to work for someone that knows how to take care of people and care about WHO is at the club and NOT just the amount of people, and is NOT penny wish and dollar foolish......We are FAR from stingy, as a matter of fact , we are probably 1 of , if not the most generious clubs to our customers and industry people....ask anyone on this board.

GIL A + 4 ....................... tonight its time to toast the fact that its almost shore time baby!!!! Line'em up!!!

PS: Can you touch base with the chic at the door?? I know 11pm is 11pm, but if I get there at 11:03pm, can she cut me a little slack????

Last time....not like it was even 11:10...literally....3 mins and she made me pay. Not even that big a deal, but I am curious as to whether she is being told to be this way? or if its just her?

Just curious!!!

Originally posted by andy77

ANDY A + 6

metro comps is what allows me to go out every weekend. GEORGE YOUR DA MAN!!!!! see you guys there

Blaise G +5

George, it's my b'day!!!

I'm looking to get F'd up!!!

I'm counting on ya!!!

Thanks for the comp...

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

GIL A + 4 ....................... tonight its time to toast the fact that its almost shore time baby!!!! Line'em up!!!

PS: Can you touch base with the chic at the door?? I know 11pm is 11pm, but if I get there at 11:03pm, can she cut me a little slack????

Last time....not like it was even 11:10...literally....3 mins and she made me pay. Not even that big a deal, but I am curious as to whether she is being told to be this way? or if its just her?

Just curious!!!

She has always been like that. She has giving attitudde to all of my friends before. never to me though. Just get there on time Gil. ;)

Originally posted by ml2k3

Avanti, r u serious???

You must not pay much attention to my posts.Not only does Metro give comps, but we give comps on MAJOR nights and events. Usually, if you notice, i try to get comp list on theme party nights or performance nights cause the cover is usually higher on those nights. We DO NOT do it to generate business, we have plenty of that, we do it to give back to our customers, our way of saying thanks(especially to our cp peeps) and we say it alot..... And i am VERY luckey to work for someone that knows how to take care of people and care about WHO is at the club and NOT just the amount of people, and is NOT penny wish and dollar foolish......We are FAR from stingy, as a matter of fact , we are probably 1 of , if not the most generious clubs to our customers and industry people....ask anyone on this board.

very well said george this peice of shit has talked shit about metro sevral times he is a scumbag

dave +4