Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Family!!!! Tonight (fri) @metro Lounge..............

Originally posted by avanti

awww some1 gettin offended ???.....cry me a river fag

you run a place and talk down to other places thats not cool im only 1 person i will never go to your place becouse of that but you better hope that ther isn't 1000 peopl that think like me or your ass is going to be out a job

god gave you a brain use it

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god gave me a brain and i am using it to speak my own opinions.....and if u have somthing to say then say hten u have the right to say it ....i dont hate on metro...im just sayin i had a bad experience there when i had gone ther when my boy was djing......he had comped 4 people and the fcuken bitch at the door was like "sorry no comps" i mean its nuttin big but me and the dj looked like assholes....ever since then i never gone there..so trewguy stop takin things so personal.......but then again the drama is good....!!:)

god gave me a brain and i am using it to speak my own opinions.....and if u have somthing to say then say hten u have the right to say it ....i dont hate on metro...im just sayin i had a bad experience there when i had gone ther when my boy was djing......he had comped 4 people and the fcuken bitch at the door was like "sorry no comps" i mean its nuttin big but me and the dj looked like assholes....ever since then i never gone there..so trewguy stop takin things so personal.......but then again the drama is good....!!:)

i haven't paid to get into metro for as long as i could remeber

so i guess the cashier must of known you were a lowlife

Who cares I get comps from Richie and that girl at the Register tells me sometimes Sorry someone used them under your name..... Whatever big deal give her 10 bucks and it over I am in.... But that has nothing to with Metro

ok....she's consistent...and if 11 o'clock is the cut-off then 11 o'clock is the cut-off......as long as she is treating everyone the same then I respect her for doing her job..... 3mins late is 3 mins late. No biggie.

All good!!!!!......I always have fun at METRO and am treated well by George/Petey and everyone else @ METRO.... no issues...not about the money......I just wanted to find out if she is as strict with everyone else that's all.

I'll bring her a rose. Turn on the charm...see if that works!!!

:D

Brian... I heard a rumour that you are doing Deep Dish at Vinyl in April??!?!?!?!?! Nice!!!!!!

I must interject here.......................Saying Metro "Never" gives comps is not an opinion, its an extremely false fact................there is a big difference. So if you call that using the brain God gave, Id ask for a new one...................Now that is Just My Opinion....................get it, good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k3

Avanti, r u serious???

You must not pay much attention to my posts.Not only does Metro give comps, but we give comps on MAJOR nights and events. Usually, if you notice, i try to get comp list on theme party nights or performance nights cause the cover is usually higher on those nights. We DO NOT do it to generate business, we have plenty of that, we do it to give back to our customers, our way of saying thanks(especially to our cp peeps) and we say it alot..... And i am VERY luckey to work for someone that knows how to take care of people and care about WHO is at the club and NOT just the amount of people, and is NOT penny wish and dollar foolish......We are FAR from stingy, as a matter of fact , we are probably 1 of , if not the most generious clubs to our customers and industry people....ask anyone on this board.

YEA BUT SPECIFY THAT THE COMP LIST ISN'T FOR PPLE UNDER 21---- SO IF UR 20, UR NOT GETTIN COMPED---

-wanted to mention that

Stop hatin on Metro stop being Jealous and stick to your cheesy Shark Bar go go bar/nightclub wannabe joint.

Fucking TOOL.

Dont make me blow up spots Biotch.

Kosta P.

Mr. METRO II