Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sergio's Summer Vip Card Parties Start Tomorrow

Thats right who better to get you guys ready for the Jersey shore then me. This Saturday is the beginning of a month of VIP Card giveaways in both my venues.

First Saturday March 29th -- DEKO welcomes DJ Richie Rydell and the rest of the MERGE STAFF and gives u and opportunity for your MERGE VIP CARD

Next Friday April 4th -- JOEYS in Clifton presents your first chance to get your VIP Card to CPs favorite club in Jersey, THE SURF CLUB. Music by SURF CLUB Resident Kirk Lopez

Next Saturday April 5th -- NJ's Hottest venue, DEKO, presents NJ's finest Denny Tsettos and The Temptations VIP CARD Giveaway.

Friday, April 11th -- Not sure if its the last time but its my last time that I am offering you a chance to get your Temptations VIP Card this time at Joeys in Clifton. Music by you know who, Denny Tsettos.

Saturday, April 12th -- DEKO LOUNGE presents the SURF CLUB ViP Card Giveaway. This party will be hosted by the one and only, ME. I want to make sure all my peeps get their cards to hear the SICKKK lineup I got in store for the summer.

Friday, April 19th & Saturday, April 20th -- Joeys Fridays and DEKO Saturdays present The All New Club XS VIP Card giveaway.

Friday at Joeys, New CLUB XS Friday resident Lil Cee & KTUs RSL Live will be in the House. Saturday at DEKO music by Richie Santana.

Friday, April 26th -- Joeys IN Fridays presents MUZIK the once a month JOURNEY into SOUND plus your ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE FOR A SURF CLUB VIP CARD.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THURSDAY- APRIL 17th, 2003

"A taste of Temptations-summer 2003"

Denny Tsettos spinning

at EMERALD CITY , in Philadelphia, PA.

TEMPTATIONS VIP CARDS WILL ALSO BE GIVEN AWAY.

Emerald City - after hours club

10pm-3:30am

more details to come,

courtesy of sugar productions.

Originally posted by epeimony

THURSDAY- APRIL 17th, 2003

"A taste of Temptations-summer 2003"

Denny Tsettos spinning

at EMERALD CITY , in Philadelphia, PA.

TEMPTATIONS VIP CARDS WILL ALSO BE GIVEN AWAY.

Emerald City - after hours club

10pm-3:30am

more details to come,

courtesy of sugar productions.

DISRESPECTFUL PROMOTING. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stardo

im sure he didnt mean it:)

did you enjoy Sobe?

Its all good we spoke.

I had a great time in SOBE. I got to hear some AMAZING DJ's that are NEVER in this area. Or even in the US. Made some great connections also, look for some HUGE things to happen soon!! Didnt Really get Too mangled but i had a great time! Surrounded by fun peeps too.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Thats right who better to get you guys ready for the Jersey shore then me. This Saturday is the beginning of a month of VIP Card giveaways in both my venues.

Saturday, April 12th -- DEKO LOUNGE presents the SURF CLUB ViP Card Giveaway. This party will be hosted by the one and only, ME. I want to make sure all my peeps get their cards to hear the SICKKK lineup I got in store for the summer.

ahhhh you are killin me wit that April 12th date:laugh:

Originally posted by hobokenkid

Someone in S Jersey is trying to open a club called SERGE!

They are stealing your name buddy!

shit ain't right

whats up with that. crazy part its in central jersey and 5 minutes from my house. I ride by and laugh. I want a patent on my name

Originally posted by stigeleiro

hey there sorry i didnt get to have a drink with u and the man on saturday. I gave it up and its tough. how u been. btw, where was ur partner in crime on saturday

Yeah..im cuttin back my drinks cuz the summers comin..to many calories.

Its so funny there is one pic that you stuck your head in ..i have to post it later ...the pic it self did not come out good because the fog machine clouded it up.

My partner in crime well...she is :whip: whipped right now:D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

All CP people and then girls only. ;)

u think that would work. i will definitely do something special for CPers for the SURF card. Definitely. I have control of that one so I will do it right. Just like I did it last year.