Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJGuido.com Tossing...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Speaking od teen idols, they are looking for people to participate in American Junior Idol on Fox. Taping begins in late April.

:blank: :blank:

I can't wait....................I hope that piece of shit Simon is doing the judging for that one too, could you imagine him trying to be delicate with a 15 year old girl.

Moo, are when you get done whiping the shit off your nose after you pull it from Stacked's ass....

Put your cape on and get over hea....

I am ready to toss you....

As for the shirt... great idea....

You may need to edit the toned muscle part...

Just replace that with Natty Light...

Any shirt that comes in a small is not fitting of a meathead...

Sllllllllllllllllllllinky...

Originally posted by njdionysus

I'll work on something, as long as I dont hear that I'm jealous and sweat him or his website cuz that couldnt be further from the truth. Nothing but a joke, ha fukin ha!

attachment.php?postid=1396839

i just pissed my pants :laugh:

Originally posted by themoo

I thought the midget tossing thing was funny too. I think it takes a lot of balls to wear the shirt. You got to be crazy and/or really confident to wear a shirt like that. That is why you will see me wear the shirt.

Here is a little lecture for my haters.

A male teen idol emerges; all of the teenage females are in love with him. The average guys that usually hang out with the girls are jealous so they start saying "he's gay" or "he is really short in real life" or "he has a disease" they try desperately to destroy the image of the idol. The teenage girls don't believe what is said and don't seem to care, because they know what the boys motives are. The boys on the other hand, are trying desperately to make the girls think that the idol is not better than them but they don't succeed. The idol knows that these people exist, but he doesn't care because he knows that their numbers are insignificant to his success. On occasion, the idol will answer these haters, but he will only make them look stupid and will make the ladies love him more. Now do you understand how I feel about the haters on CP? You are insignificant to my success or failure, so keep your jealous remarks to yourselves because the people out there know what you are trying to do. They know the reason for your antics and comments and they also laugh at your insignificance. Most of all they laugh at your desperation.

This is not aimed at anyone in particular. But if you fit the description, apply it to yourself. A smart ass reply won't do, because it will show that this is how you really feel and that you are one of those people.

moo that is the biggest crock of shit your no teen idol your someone who got lucky with a camera no one wants to be you and no 1 is jealous of you

if anything your setting a bad example for the young teens

yo moo there is more to life than clubs your going to be like that old guy everyone always sees out

after reading that shit i think you let your website go to your head

Originally posted by trewguy

moo that is the biggest crock of shit your no teen idol your someone who got lucky with a camera no one wants to be you and no 1 is jealous of you

if anything your setting a bad example for the young teens

yo moo there is more to life than clubs your going to be like that old guy everyone always sees out

after reading that shit i think you let your website go to your head

Trewguy you need some reading comprehension classes. EXAMPLE - do you know what that is? I'm no teen idol nor did I ever say that. I used teen idols as an example. Read before you type. I should expect that from you though. Do you understand the example?

Guest stillrdncarguy

stacked ..bigtime.......

can i borrow the moo first? my gym needs an aerobics instructor....

by the way moo do you really need to type out an example that long? it sucked anyway! and one more thing please dont wear those shirts out...you might as well let me paint DORK on your bird chest!

Trewguy you need some reading comprehension classes. EXAMPLE - do you know what that is? I'm no teen idol nor did I ever say that. I used teen idols as an example. Read before you type. I should expect that from you though. Do you understand the example?

liste moo i got nothing to loose

get smart with me and ill beat your ass don't take this as an example take it as a warning all right bitch

your the 1 who spent a half hour writing a bullshit essay on how your gods gift to the world when you ain't shit

liste moo i got nothing to loose

get smart with me and ill beat your ass don't take this as an example take it as a warning all right bitch

your the 1 who spent a half hour writing a bullshit essay on how your gods gift to the world when you ain't shit

I don't think so

Just read before you write, thats all. You are too busy looking for an opportunity to jump down my throat. You are being the example I preach about.

Guest hotshit

moo my advice ignore everything and everyone on this board. I realized this board is full of haters, but for the most part i think these guys are joking around either way the more attention you give them the more you feed the fire so fuck em. Its all a joke anyway, im not even gonna get started.

Moo as a friend I'm going to tell you to not egg on Trewguy!!!!

The kid ain't right in the head, your not a hard person to spot in a club!!!!!!!

If you push the wrong buttons with this kid, he can give 2 shits that your busting his balls on a message board, he will find you and not buy you a shot, but throw down instead!!!!!

Just warning you!!!!!!

I don't think so

Just read before you write, thats all. You are too busy looking for an opportunity to jump down my throat. You are being the example I preach about.

moo go ahead and make your example and than i will make my example

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Dave,

You need to calm down.

he writes this stupit little essay making him out to be gods gift to the world

i comment on it he commented back saying he is going to make and example out of me i will make an example out of him when he is done making an example out of me

except my example is going to be bite your lip when i say something or this will happen to you

he writes this stupit little essay making him out to be gods gift to the world

i comment on it he commented back saying he is going to make and example out of me i will make an example out of him when he is done making an example out of me

except my example is going to be bite your lip when i say something or this will happen to you

STFUâ„¢ ;)

You are taking his example literally. Moo is not like that.

Trewguy, you are defenitely not reading my posts properly. I don't even know what to say to you. First I state a post making an example. You interpret it as me saying I'm a teen idol. Then I post that you didn't read before you wrote. You interpret that as fighting words. Than I say that you are making yourself the example I am preaching about, you inerpret that as me going to make an example out of you. Dude what is wrong with you? You have something against me? If you are threatening me, you are making a big mistake. Do you really think that I waste my time fighting with people from message boards. I don't know about you, but I got much better things to do. Personally I can care less what you think about me, my website or anything else for the matter. You are making yourself the example I was stating in the beginning. Does anyone see my point? Did I do anything to start with Trewguy? In the past you posted shit about me and I thought that was all over when I met you at Metro. You purposely hunt down posts about me and start trouble again chiming in with your hateful 2 cents. You obviously (and I mean obviously) have some kind of hatred towards me. Did you think that after you called me out on this post I wasn't going to stick up for myself? You got issues....I couldn't get in a fight with a bunch of Al-Queda guys if I ran around with USA underwear on in the middle of Afghanistan and you want to fight me? Excuse my lengthy response, but you are the example that I was complaining about and you are giving me the opportunity to prove my point. Anyways, I want you to know that I have no enemys therefore if you are the first you must be the problem.

Trewguy, you are defenitely not reading my posts properly. I don't even know what to say to you. First I state a post making an example. You interpret it as me saying I'm a teen idol. Then I post that you didn't read before you wrote. You interpret that as fighting words. Than I say that you are making yourself the example I am preaching about, you inerpret that as me going to make an example out of you. Dude what is wrong with you? You have something against me? If you are threatening me, you are making a big mistake. Do you really think that I waste my time fighting with people from message boards. I don't know about you, but I got much better things to do. Personally I can care less what you think about me, my website or anything else for the matter. You are making yourself the example I was stating in the beginning. Does anyone see my point? Did I do anything to start with Trewguy? In the past you posted shit about me and I thought that was all over when I met you at Metro. You purposely hunt down posts about me and start trouble again chiming in with your hateful 2 cents. You obviously (and I mean obviously) have some kind of hatred towards me. Did you think that after you called me out on this post I wasn't going to stick up for myself? You got issues....I couldn't get in a fight with a bunch of Al-Queda guys if I ran around with USA underwear on in the middle of Afghanistan and you want to fight me? Excuse my lengthy response, but you are the example that I was complaining about and you are giving me the opportunity to prove my point. Anyways, I want you to know that I have no enemys therefore if you are the first you must be the problem.

i don't want to fight you i just think your a cocky prick that thinks your shit don't stink

i know where you hang out if i wanted to fight you i would just show up and do what i gotta do your not a hard person to find