Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJGuido.com Tossing...

Originally posted by trewguy

i don't want to fight you i just think your a cocky prick that thinks your shit don't stink

i know where you hang out if i wanted to fight you i would just show up and do what i gotta do your not a hard person to find

A cocky prick, I can live with that. So you don't like me. I can live with that too. It's amazing how you form such an opinion and really don't know me. As far as I remember, the last time we met, we shook hands and chatted a little. I thought everything was cool but I guess not. there is so much hate in this world that it just comes to me now adays, I don't even need to provoke it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If certain people don't like themoo then ignore him. How FUCKING hard would that be? I understand the jokes and all that, but some of you make yourselves look petty and immature. You 'go off' on themoo and threaten him, etc... and then later you claim to have been joking at the time acting as if you weren't mad, etc... Some of you have even met him out, shook his hand and talked to him and then like little kids, you go and talk shit behind his back. What's the matter? Don't you have the fucking balls to call him out in public? No, you don't! If you did then you'd like an idiot.

This is such a petty charade that's been played out for a long time. I guess though it's fun for some if you've only mentally matured to the age of 16 and gone no further!

njbigtime seems like one of the few here that knows 'the crew' that I'm speaking about and he's the only one here who acts his age. I would guess he's in his late 20's. Other's should learn from him.

Several of you here forgot to check your High School mentality when you graduated from High School. Also how far removed are some of you from High Scool?

I read this shit and laugh most of the time. I laugh at the Internet bravado, the exploits of some members (who come on hear to brag because their whole two friends have already heard their story) and the general childish bullshit. At what point does it cross over into complete childishness though? What is it with some of the few peeps here that can't get off themoo's dick? Can't some of you guys get enough out of life in the real world or do you have to get attention here on the Internet by logging onto CP 20 times a day to prop up your near non-existent self-esteem? Jesus Christ! Reading this board 1/2 the time is like watching the movie American Pie only this type of shit is more pathetic than funny.

themoo - ANY response at all is just going to encourage and perpetuate this drama. Just ignore all the bullshit. You're not going to win these guys over by trying to be their friends or by trying to break bread. You should know that by now. Of course they'll give you some props in public. Just say what's up and move on. You can't win everyone over - learn that.

You other guys MUST have some hang-up with themoo or he wouldn't be in your thoughts so much whether they be positive or negative.

If you hate themoo, then why not leave it all alone? Oh I forgot! It all comes back to maturity (or lack there of)!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Trewguy...I have to give you credit...you are sticking up for yourself........just try to stay a little rational......You probably do not have to fight The Moo over this....It is not like he called your mom a Dirty Fucking Slut....

i won't fight anyone unless they hit me to be honest with ya i wouldn't even figt the moo if he hit me becoue it would be such a blood bath i would walk away laughing