Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

And another bomb kills innocent civilians

Originally posted by gmccookny

THis time, 50 men, women and children, dead in a market. And i know some of you are going to say "bombs aren't perfect" , but that's no excuse.

its WAR...as cold and uncaring as that comment sounds, its true...hopefully this war will prevent other wars..:(

Originally posted by dnice35

shit happens, good example of that is the Paletinians.

I know the palestinians do it, but we are America. And we should set an example for the rest of the world.

You hear about all this advanced technology-- well, we shouldn't be bombing markets if it's so advanced.

You hear about all this advanced technology-- well, we shouldn't be bombing markets if it's so advanced.

its a machine...it fawks up...dont tell me ur computer has never frozen or crashed...the bombs maybe ahead of their time, but they arent infallible...mistakes happen...and trust me, its not in the US interest to kill civilians...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

its a machine...it fawks up...dont tell me ur computer has never frozen or crashed...the bombs maybe ahead of their time, but they arent infallible...mistakes happen...and trust me, its not in the US interest to kill civilians...

Its not in the US interest to kill civilains, I agree - but they don't care if it does happen. The war must go on, right?

And thats exactly how people in other ME countries see it.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Its not in the US interest to kill civilains, I agree - but they don't care if it does happen. The war must go on, right?

And thats exactly how people in other ME countries see it.

the US doesnt care if civilians die?

thats bull shit, our forces try as hard as possible from making those kind of mistakes, but what can I say.... shit happens.

by the way, we can have the most advance technology in the world, but in the end its operated by humans, and as we all know humans are far from perfect.

Originally posted by raver_mania

the war must go regardless...if civilians die or our troops..again i stress, THIS IS WAR...not PS2...people are gonna die...and yes the US cares that civilians die, b/c when all is said and done...we have to take care of these people till they can establish a normal govt'

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the war must go regardless...if civilians die or our troops..again i stress, THIS IS WAR...not PS2...people are gonna die...and yes the US cares that civilians die, b/c when all is said and done...we have to take care of these people till they can establish a normal govt'

oyeme, lets go puta!