Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is the next time WEYES...

ShortyStar

ooo! i was gonna post a thread about that!

i'm going to red on the 4th (next friday) to see space girl :D . i owe her so much; i tell the cheesy story of how she liberated me on the dancefloor all the time, but it's true. i don't like her music nearly as much as i did back in the day, but she means so much to me that i just have to see her. she very rarely tours, too, so this'll be my last opportunity in a while, i'm betting.

for those who aren't familiar with her, she does live pa stuff (i still don't know what pa stands for, but she does electronic whooseewhatsis this-and-that and uses keyboards). she's known as the "queen of hard acid trance," but i've never heard anything like her, so i think she may be the only one in her genre, anyway :laugh2: . she may change her sound to fit arena's club audience, though, as she's mostly a rave performer.

red's at arena at 6655 santa monica blvd. (right in front of circus, where spundae's held). i think i'll also make a roll call thread. it'd be great to meet you, blue, kittn, and anyone else! and cubbie, it'd also be great to see you again :cool: !

i'll post a roll call thread anyway :) .