Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***roll call: space girl @ red, friday, april 4th***

weyes

space girl, my first dancefloor muse, is coming to red (held at arena, 6655 santa monica blvd.) on friday, april 4th :spin2: !!!

she's hard acid trance, definitely one of a kind. she's not so much what i'm into anymore, but i owe her a lot (long, cheesy story). she's based in new york and rarely tours, so i'm excited to have this opportunity. she's generally a rave dj, though, so i wonder if she'll change her sound for an older, more sophisticated audience while playing at a club on friday (even though east coast rave music does tend to be more sophisticated than west coast, i've found.).

red's $20, but if you sign up on their "redlist" before thursday, i think, you can get in for $10 if you get to the club before 10pm. here's the red website:

www.nexxez.com

and here's spacegirl's website:

www.spacegirlmusic.com

i hope some of you can make it :D !

I would love to go...unfortunately I just moved apartments this past weekend, and the movers and the new security deposit and everything has really hit me hard in regard to my monetary units!

Saving up for PVD and Florida. Have fun though!

hope to meet you, blue, tomorrow, at red :D !

i'll be wearing a white tank top with a glittery blue alien on it (astrogirl from liquid sky design), so flag me down if any of y'all see me, ya hear :) ? (there are also pics of me on this board, if you do some poking around in the l.a. forum <------ resident pic whore .)