Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or.......

DETROIT

Does E just not do the trick anymore.........

I was using since 93, and after 10 years, i just cant feel it (maybe, if i am lucky for an hour at most). I have tried all different kinds, from molly's to random club pills, and they just dont cut it.......

I personally think my brain has just been adjusted to the damaging effects, but people have told me it could be weaker e nowadays......

i dont try e anymore, why should i? when a $5 tab of lsd will have me feelin good all night.......

Hate to tell you, but you will never get the feeling from E that you used to, no matter how long a break you take.

You almost defenitly will get more of an effect if you take a break, but it also will build right back up almost imediately.

Stick to acid. :)

And while there are good and bad pills, like music, and surfing, it was always better yesterday.

The pills are the same, its you that is different. Take 5 shitty pills and you still wont get off like you used to.

DANGER DANGER DANGER........

or you can always be risky and look into taking a small amount of a MAOI (like syrian rue or a weaker one like yohimbe) and it will kick the hell out of your roll, but there are enough risks that you should look into it your self.

Originally posted by shroomy

Hate to tell you, but you will never get the feeling from E that you used to, no matter how long a break you take.

You almost defenitly will get more of an effect if you take a break, but it also will build right back up almost imediately.

Stick to acid. :)

And while there are good and bad pills, like music, and surfing, it was always better yesterday.

The pills are the same, its you that is different. Take 5 shitty pills and you still wont get off like you used to.

DANGER DANGER DANGER........

or you can always be risky and look into taking a small amount of a MAOI (like syrian rue or a weaker one like yohimbe) and it will kick the hell out of your roll, but there are enough risks that you should look into it your self.

:laugh:

i loved the comment on yesterday's fun... *sigh* it's also nostalgic in a way. i do think however that pills are so bad nowadays and that one can rarely find a good one (help!!!). every now and then i find a good one, and then one is enough for 4 hours of fun (as opposed to many which don't work). i wish i could have that 1999 playboy again...oh well...it's zoloft time now LOL

The days of Blue Nikes & Mitsubishi's are gone!

Hard to find anything good these days...

I dont know about other cities but here in Chicago they have really cracked down pretty hard...espeicaly in the clubs. It also seems like a lot less people are rollin these days, at least I 'm not rollin as much as I did last year and way less than the year before!

i was thinking the same thing about myself..

I rolled from 2000-2001 nearly every weekend..and then took a long break. When i started again i felt like it wasnt the same, but about 6 months ago i had one that did the business, so it makes me think its the quality of the pills that has gone down, rather than my sorely depleted brain..but you can never be sure