Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DARK TRIBAL TECH - Listen to this mix!

eKiTeL

Guest saleen351

i checked out that link in your sig last week. Those mixes are horrible...

but i didn't listen to all of them yet...

which mixes are you talking about? listen to the one in the link above, that one has been compiled specifically to appeal to a large proportion of clubbers in the South Florida area, that's the idea anyway, so you can either confirm or deny, and maybe even say why....

killer mix Eric! just the type of refreshing sound that the beach is lacking in!

wish they had a THC night at NERVE!........... techy stuff gets overlooked simply because most people are ignorant of that genre ....tech house can be futher broken down into either deep,loungy or tribally stuff such as with Erics mix. The pms sessions guys have also a nice techy sound as well as Oscar Fonseca at Lime Bar. Its time people open up to tech-house and give it a chance! :tongue:

Originally posted by mugatu

killer mix Eric! just the type of refreshing sound that the beach is lacking in!

wish they had a THC night at NERVE!........... techy stuff gets overlooked simply because most people are ignorant of that genre ....tech house can be futher broken down into either deep,loungy or tribally stuff such as with Erics mix. The pms sessions guys have also a nice techy sound as well as Oscar Fonseca at Lime Bar. Its time people open up to tech-house and give it a chance!

sorry guys...are u listening to same mixes as me?:confused: ...i am def. not feeling these mixes...:(

Originally posted by eKiTeL

so did anybody listen to this? I think this is the kind of stuff they should be playing at Space... give it a listen and tell me if you agree, or not... thanks!

the music that comes out of Space is what keeps me coming back for more!!! oscar, roland, and ivano are insane...you dont know how good you have it....;)

listen, ill rate your mix respectfully unlike saleen :blown: ....

your mixing is on point for the most part except on some occasions when the transition into the next track was to quick..

the song selection is ok, but it lacks energy in my opinion, and some songs were to melodic to name this a dark tribal mix. just my 2 cents....keep it though, make another one with more energy and less melodic....peace...

Originally posted by x-t-c

listen, ill rate your mix respectfully unlike saleen :blown: ....

your mixing is on point for the most part except on some occasions when the transition into the next track was to quick..

the song selection is ok, but it lacks energy in my opinion, and some songs were to melodic to name this a dark tribal mix. just my 2 cents....keep it though, make another one with more energy and less melodic....peace...

don't worry about saleen, he seems nice enough :)

the mix was done on a computer and professionally mastered, it's a promo/sampler/dj tool, I'm just trying to see what people think about the tracks, anyway I know what you mean about energy and being melodic, it's more tech than tribal, tracks for early in the night, or a side room maybe...

Originally posted by mugatu

wish they had a THC night at NERVE!........... techy stuff gets overlooked simply because most people are ignorant of that genre ....tech house can be futher broken down into either deep,loungy or tribally stuff such as with Erics mix. The pms sessions guys have also a nice techy sound as well as Oscar Fonseca at Lime Bar. Its time people open up to tech-house and give it a chance! :tongue:

thanks! but I don't like to blame people for being ingorant, someone just hasn't given it to them the right way yet, it's not just about playing a particular genre, but presenting forward thinking music in such a way that everyone can understand at their own level, plus some trends just die hard, but I know Miami has it's tech side, waiting to burst onto the mainstream again...

your right Eric, the word ignorant is a little too harsh , i should be a little more subtle, how about........................................................ some people are just plain stupid and dont know of any other genres etc. no, let me scratch that one off too, well anyways you know what i mean (lol)

:rolleyes: