Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all i gotta is robbie rivera dropped bombs last nite

he ripped bunka a new asshole i wish i knew half the shit he was playing all i know is they are coming out juicy most of the shit he played so look out cause the bombs are coming soon he says very soon , he was the nicest guy mad chill we hung out in the booth with him for a while

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeynine999

he ripped bunka a new asshole i wish i knew half the shit he was playing all i know is they are coming out juicy most of the shit he played so look out cause the bombs are coming soon he says very soon , he was the nicest guy mad chill we hung out in the booth with him for a while

i talked to him at tantra a month ago when him and oscar played together. I jokingly asked him, if he still cranks out 50 tracks a day.. Nicest guy you'll ever meet, told me he has many on the way... Plus he changed his sound up a bit...

First time i met the dude, he played the living room. Only 20 people showed up, it was one of the best club nights ive ever had... Dude was shocked we knew who he was!!!:laugh: We were like duhhhhhhhhh you are the man bro...