Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gustavino, Float, Soudfactory review.....

Gustavino that joint is fucking HOT!!!!!!! I will be back real soon

Saturday night went to Float place sucks, never go back so we went to Factory.... All I have to say I havent been there since Classics and the place sucks as well... everyone is so shady in there......and the crowd is so trashy..... It is like Paterson Main street in there... Last night proved to me that I am not missing out on anything there... I really doubt I will ever step foot in there again

Originally posted by badassmafuka

SF, the place sucks as well... everyone is so shady in there......and the crowd is so trashy..... It is like Paterson Main street in there... Last night proved to me that I am not missing out on anything there... I really doubt I will ever step foot in there again

:laugh: MFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been telling you this for awhile now!!!!!!!!

Not what it used to be, but the opening for all the shore clubs are a month away, something to be happy about!!!!!!

Let the count down beagin for the Shore!!!!!!!!!

We are done with Float. Jersey will NOT be reppazentin' there anymore...Good party, could have been great.... oh well......

new party in NYC thursdays for the spring/summer

starting..........

THURSDAYS @VUE (formally one51)

music in the main room............RICHIE RYDELL

level 2 vip room............ROVEEN

GRAND OPENING NEXT THURSDAY APRIEL 10TH 2003

very sexy, upscale spot.....good system,lighting. And i will be bartending and we will also have a cp comp list for the grand opening..........stay tuned!

Originally posted by ml2k3

We are done with Float. Jersey will NOT be reppazentin' there anymore...Good party, could have been great.... oh well......

starting..........

very sexy, upscale spot.....good system,lighting. And i will be bartending and we will also have a cp comp list for the grand opening..........stay tuned!

no thursday night party @ metro!?!? or is it still gonna be 18+??

Saturday night went to Float place sucks, never go back so we went to Factory.... All I have to say I havent been there since Classics and the place sucks as well... everyone is so shady in there......and the crowd is so trashy..... It is like Paterson Main street in there... Last night proved to me that I am not missing out on anything there... I really doubt I will ever step foot in there again

billy.....i cant believe you went to factory after float......thank god i went right home!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

:laugh: MFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been telling you this for awhile now!!!!!!!!

Not what it used to be, but the opening for all the shore clubs are a month away, something to be happy about!!!!!!

Let the count down beagin for the Shore!!!!!!!!!

emad....i thought you are never going out again.....quit your crying....hit the gym.....and man up junior!!!!!

The Vue THURSDAYS party in NYC is 21 + upscale party.

It has NO conflict with our thursday Metro party.

Richie Rydell will do the VUE THURSDAYS party starting Thursday Apriel 10th in nyc until Mem.weekend. Then SHAWN INK will be the resident dj @VUE thursdays in the summer in nyc.

After mem. day weekend, the friday metro party moves to THURSDAYS IN THE SUMMER @METRO with RICHIE RYDELL all summer long THURSDAYS @METRO LOUNGE, we also have a BIG surprise in store for our summer thursday party @Metro, it will be the first time we are ever doing it..............

starting..........

thank god George you guys left there... Those bouncers are shady.... Last night this fgucking bouncer would get off my ass he kept following me all night.....

I was ready to SMASH the mother fucker with my beer bottle

Billy...I sense a little rage here...nice work. As for Factory...I will never go there again...I agree way to much trash...Right now just concentrating on the abs...and trying to stay D & D free from now until memorial day....Then I will let the games begin...I am kind of tired of everything lately...Although I had a great time at Deko on Saturday...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Billy...I sense a little rage here...nice work. As for Factory...I will never go there again...I agree way to much trash...Right now just concentrating on the abs...and trying to stay D & D free from now until memorial day....Then I will let the games begin...I am kind of tired of everything lately...Although I had a great time at Deko on Saturday...

Gustavinos was off the hook chris.... Hey have Big Time call me today if you talk to him VERY IMPORTANT

After mem. day weekend, the friday metro party moves to THURSDAYS IN THE SUMMER @METRO with RICHIE RYDELL all summer long THURSDAYS @METRO LOUNGE, we also have a BIG surprise in store for our summer thursday party @Metro, it will be the first time we are ever doing it..............

does that mean it will be 21 n over for guys on thursday nite and 18 for the girlies

FINALLY YOU ARE BEGINNING TO REALIZE THAT THE PLACE IS SHIT .

AND DON'T BE KNOCKING THE "PATERSONIANS" ---- BORN AND RAISED (WORD IS BOND MAFUKA) !!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD DESCRIBE IT AS DOWNTOWN "ISTAMBUL" .... DIRTYASSMAFUKA !!!

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

FINALLY YOU ARE BEGINNING TO REALIZE THAT THE PLACE IS SHIT .

AND DON'T BE KNOCKING THE "PATERSONIANS" ---- BORN AND RAISED (WORD IS BOND MAFUKA) !!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD DESCRIBE IT AS DOWNTOWN "ISTAMBUL" .... DIRTYASSMAFUKA !!!

I will knock on your dirty Ghetto ass town Paterson nothing to be proud of... You grew up in a dirt filled town PATERSON....

And you can grow up in the worst section you are still a PUSSYASSMAFUKA.................

now step down BITCH

I will knock on your dirty Ghetto ass town Paterson nothing to be proud of... You grew up in a dirt filled town PATERSON....

And you can grow up in the worst section you are still a PUSSYASSMAFUKA.................

now step down BITCH

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ...........:) ---- your so soft