Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pVd- - Nothing But You

avalondon3

Finally released internationally on Vandit. I know Lizzy has this song on repeat. What does everyone else think?

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that this song will be in contention for summer anthem.

rriiiippppppppppp Itttttttttt Puaaalyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

Of the 3, i like the club mix the best. The vandit mix is good too. I dont like the cirrus mix. not my personal taste. but the best mix i feel is DEFINITELY the original that he decided to change around and put in some video game noises. shoulda left it.

Originally posted by x-phactor

amazzzzzzing track..and yes the cirrus breaks mix is sickk as well. can't wait to pick this fucker up on 12'' :). 04.22.03 i think is the US release.

its already here in the states, id need 3 pillls in me and glowsticks to get into it

Originally posted by wakeup

i wonder if casper hates u like she hates me since i think "im musically above people" :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: @ "CASPER" hhahahahahahaha maybe she had a bad trip this wknd at exit on 8 double stack Mitsubishi E pills and have gone thru 6 bottle of waters awww feel better lililizzy