Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FERRY CORSTEN / GUY ORNADEL - FRIDAY APRIL 11th - MIX @ EXIT

Hey I was wondering if you want to meet up?

Originally posted by jjcbebe

I never really thought I was going back to Exit but hey if Ferry and Guy are going to be there then I have to go... Its going to be amazing.........

and then, no smoking at Exit..sweet ....I won't have to choke on cig smoke...sounds like a good night...

i haven't posted here in ages lol but i am going to this and i hope it is good. i agree w/ many of u that exit seems to attract a less musically inclined crowd *accepts whooing for that comment:D* but i have never heard ferry corsten live, abd i heard his sets are quite the journey. this is comimg from someoen who doesn't like cheesy trance and who will get more than her dose of it tonight i am sure.

i am also going to hear my old friend (and roomate from college LOL) jason jollins from 11-1. does anyone know the other set times or when the hell exit closes. i haven't been there since the rave daza of carbon:D *evil grin*

also, i plan on dancing my putang off. i hope there is no dress code b/c my assss is wearing sneakers :)

And no , no dress code, so u can wear whatever you want, i am wearing sneakers also, cause i am gonna dance my ass off as well., hopefully it will be a good crowd, i havent been there in the longest time, i think the last time was when ferry was actually spinning, so hey , fucking make it the best

Joe D