Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate my life

DID YOU GO TO ANYONES HOUSE AND USE THERE COMPUTER?

OR DID ANYONE USE YOUR COMPUTER....

I KNOW WHEN JPDD18 AND HUNNIE COME OVER AND THEY USE MY COMPUTER THEN I'LL POST UNDER THEIR NAME..

BUT AT LEAST I TRY TO MAKE IT FUNNY NOT DEPRESSING

SO OK...WE KNOW NOW THAT ITS NOT YOU:D

YA IT'S NOT ME WHO POSTED THIS! i was over someone's house and had logged on to cp from their computer so i do have a very good idea who it is.

SO don't worry guys, i do like my life and don't want to die :D .. im glad for all the concern though, thanks for understanding that it wasn't me who posted it..

AND for the person who did, GET A HOBBY WILL YA :mad:

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

YA IT'S NOT ME WHO POSTED THIS! i was over someone's house and had logged on to cp from their computer so i do have a very good idea who it is.

SO don't worry guys, i do like my life and don't want to die :D .. im glad for all the concern though, thanks for understanding that it wasn't me who posted it..

it was me I confess.....................j/k

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

Glad to hear that.......

Originally posted by kelly0616

i cant believe i actually thought u wrote this!! hehe well get that bitch!!!! u no who:mad:

its ok, "this person" thought they were so smart huh, anyway kelly at least we know who "who" is hehe...